Glitching/getting knocked into the world

• This happens to me occassionally. Actually happened to me about 8 times on one game.

What happens is I would get hit into the world. Typically the ground. My camera would be able half in half out, so I could see through the world. My weapon and shield would not show and would be useless. Ocassionally it would happen with props or walls too.

I have reported this before. But no one else seems to have it happen to them.

• I had this happen to me twice a few days ago, got hit, camera suddenly was underground and i could still move… Don’t know if i actually was under the ground or just my camera.

• had this happen to me non stop today i got tired of it and stopped playing as it was getting me killed over and over. same thing got hit knocked into the ground can’t fight and you have to wait to be killed or suicide but i at least got pics

• Thanks for the screenshots! Yea, that is basically what happens to me.

Seems to be getting ignored by the devs or mods, as I have seen nothing mentioning it from them.

• @Mashuu:

Thanks for the screenshots! Yea, that is basically what happens to me.

Seems to be getting ignored by the devs or mods, as I have seen nothing mentioning it from them.

seems that happens a lot here or you get flamed into the ground cause you pointed out said thing but i at least hope this help fixes the issue of this bug

• here is some more pictures finally got to catch it in 3rd person to and it happening to another person someone told me that this only happens when you have a shield not sure though bottom pic is the view you get when it bugs out ie no weapons

• 2 more so when will we hear something? The top picture shows it happening to me as well as another player.

• I got the same bug one day but I think i could get back to normal by holding up my shield. Maybe it isn’t same bug though I had same vision as you showed on pics.

• Still seems to be being ignored by devs too.

I also saw players standing on air on some map too.

Player base has gone to COD style for a while too.

• This is on the bug list, it’s an issue exclusive to shields, yes.

• @Martin:

This is on the bug list, it’s an issue exclusive to shields, yes.

while that is nice to know is it goingto be fixed in the patch or no?

• Unfortunately I don’t know the answer to that, sorry.

• finaly some other people who expierenced this.weirdly i have only experienced this on maa and when u quickly swap to 3th person view everything looks normal.if its exclusive to shields i would think its exclusive to the buckler(or whatever the small shield is called) or i have been very lucky to never experience this on a knight with a shield