How do i open console?

• I’ve managed itaccidentally but want to initiate a votekick but cant figure out how. Why they left this information out of the game is beyond me but plenty of ppl seem to know how. Please tell me, cheers.

• The ~ key, then type in votekick, then confirm x, where x is the number of the player you want to kick.

• tried it, doesnt seem to work.

• You have to be in game. The ~ key cannot be remapped.

• this way of votekicking is not a feature of the game now actually, and opening the console with ~ is a common knowledge if you have been playing pc video games for some years. There is a new way of votekicking announced in the new patch.

• If ~ isn’t working try scroll lock.

• On Swedish keyboards you use the ‘Ö’ key to open the console. Maybe works like that for the Nordic keyboards as well.

• Also try ` ’ or # (some keys share the same button and the primary is changed based on region). In the UK at least, it’s the ’ key, so I can’t write things like ‘I’ll’ or ‘We’d’ and it drives me up the wall lol.

• @ChJees:

On Swedish keyboards you use the ‘Ö’ key to open the console. Maybe works like that for the Nordic keyboards as well.

Mine works on “Ø” till the game suddenly decieds to change my keyboard settings to english one…thats why I sometimes do these “What_” instead of “What?” as these keys have differnet buttons.
    when that happends, my “|” becomes my console key.

• I wondered why you were doing that…

• @wildwulfy:

Mine works on “Ø” till the game suddenly decieds to change my keyboard settings to english one…thats why I sometimes do these “What_” instead of “What?” as these keys have differnet buttons.
    when that happends, my “|” becomes my console key.

Pressing ctrl+shift should change the keyboard layout back again.