Can we just be done with flinching?

• I honestly have my issues with this game, but nothing bothers me more than my character just not attacking. Battles go one of two ways, I lock the other guy down completely and kill him in 2 - 3 hits, or he locks me down. The overwhelming majority of players are just running in with the largest 2 hander they can find and mashing away… and they’re rewarded for it. There is already a mechanic players can use to not get hit, it’s using block or parry. I don’t see the problem that if two players swing at each other, and neither one tries to dodge or block, that they both get hit.

• In a game without flinches, the Knight is king.

• Also, the situation you’ve described is pub melee moshpit LMB spam, not sure if this is the best example to give…

+What he said.

• @SlyGoat:

In a game without flinches, the Knight is king.

• @Matty:

The overwhelming majority of players are just running in with the largest 2 hander they can find and mashing away… and they’re rewarded for it.

They would get rewarded for it even more if there were no flinching, since then you couldn’t ever attack them without them hitting you back for twice as much damage.