New kinda speed swing exploit?

• I have seen this twice now, i believe hackers are using a exploit to make their swings go double as fast as they should, there was a guy in a duel server and he was at 20 kills, zero death. when fighting him (he was maa), his swings were way way faster than normal, just now i encountered it again, a knight, his swings were crazily fast, and with a 2hander! And i had perfect ping, there was no latency and many other people also saw this.

• maybe its an exploit who knows. could be a bug. I’ve seen people jumping from the fench onto the bridge in the open grass map.
    People tend to abuse the bugs, but they will be sorted.

• Nah!
    There are definitely hacks and exploits for this game right now.
    Many people ahve actually seen this happen as well.
    Its ok though.
    All you ahve to do is vote to kick these players and most people will agree and its all good.
    Hopefully the devs will fix this issue along with the other bugs and problems there are currently.

• Swinging faster how? Multiple swings in a row were faster, or the swing animation was faster?

• My guess is he’s referencing the combo feint trick.

• @SlyGoat:

Swinging faster how? Multiple swings in a row were faster, or the swing animation was faster?

I saw that, too.
    One time: He was going to swing, canceled (I blocked) and after my block the weapon was n-times faster and hit me. I SAW the weapon, it was way too fast, but this was definitely no lag and not a bug.
    Second time: A user hold his weapon after feinting about 2-3 secdons over his head (multiple times!). That’s just annoying.

@HEXEN:

My guess is he’s referencing the combo feint trick.

Which one?

• There is a video on the forum somewhere of someone doing like 4 attacks in a second, if I can find it, I’ll reference it here too.

• @SlyGoat:

Swinging faster how? Multiple swings in a row were faster, or the swing animation was faster?

Swing animation is faster, it’s like watching a video with its play speed set higher. I have been playing the game since 2 weeks before the release, so by now i can really tell when a animation looks off. I have also noticed that you almost have to look entirely left or right to be able to block or the attacks will go through your defense.