One eastern faction

• have no bad feelings as playing with knights and so on. but in this erra ther were a lot of wars betwen the east and west. so why cant you make a option on 1 or 2 maps knights vs for example janessary s. or something. would be fun.
    thanks

• As much as I’d love something like this, I seriously doubt that it will happen.

As of now Chivalry is following the battle between the Mason Order and the Agathian army. It WOULD be awesome if there was a third ‘faction’ with a few more desert maps.

It’d explain what the Agathians army was up to while the Masons were busy taking over.

Maybe a ‘DLC’ style expansion down the pipe?

• I’m not opposed to it. But as I said in the other thread, I think, Ottoman Turks aren’t really “medieval”, meaning there has not been much encounter with Western countries in what is considered the Middle Ages (500-1500 AD).

I think some Mongol faction or 13th century Near East muslim faction could work (as it’s described that there was a crusade)

• Turks are not even ‘Medieval Ages’ if anything that be Byzantine Empire, Armenia or possibly Saracens. But unfortunatly that ain’t gonna happen either.

• @Easterlake:

Turks are not even ‘Medieval Ages’ if anything that be Byzantine Empire, Armenia or possibly Saracens. But unfortunatly that ain’t gonna happen either.

the turks beat the bzantininan empiire in 1071 and took lots of land in east erope till year 1400 + whats not medieval about that sir? a history that rivals any thing 5000 years. huns were turks to dont forget thay were in erope way earlyer than medieval times m8. plus the crusaders fought the turks led by KILIÇARSLAN ansd others in all the crusades learn your history first l say. 8-) so m8 do you eaven know what period is the medieval era? or do you think the period called the dark age is the medieval era? ( till aproxemetly up to or aroud the end of the first crusade ) medieval starts after that sir. and then the turk ottomans were in erope m8. the turks were there more than a 1000 years before medieval era because of the huns. 8-)
    anyway. dont wana start a diferent subject here about history. and dont care about if there will be any eastern factions in the game. all a thout was the game would be more fun to play thats all.

• You’re right. Turks were very well a medieval power, speaking of Seljuqs in Asia Minor whose war against the Byzantine Empire basically led to the 1 crusade.

As fas as I know the huns weren’t turkish. I believe their ethnic background is not very well explored.

But as I said: Ottomans fighting Western knights in pre 16th century is very unlikely.

@™JAN?SSARY®:

@Easterlake:

or do you think the period called the dark age is the medieval era? ( till aproxemetly up to or aroud the end of the first crusade ) medieval starts after that sir.

No, not really. Middle Ages started after the fall of Western Roman Empire and the migration period. The crusades are in what is called the High Middle Ages (about 1000 - 1300)

• @Siegbert:

You’re right. Turks were very well a medieval power, speaking of Seljuqs in Asia Minor whose war against the Byzantine Empire basically led to the 1 crusade.

As fas as I know the huns weren’t turkish. I believe their ethnic background is not very well explored.

But as I said: Ottomans fighting Western knights in pre 16th century is very unlikely.

@™JAN?SSARY®:

@Easterlake:

or do you think the period called the dark age is the medieval era? ( till aproxemetly up to or aroud the end of the first crusade ) medieval starts after that sir.

No, not really. Middle Ages started after the fall of Western Roman Empire and the migration period. The crusades are in what is called the High Middle Ages (about 1000 - 1300)

l like peple who know there history. the huns are a type of turk though as there language is turkish. but you could argue otherwise.