"I'M THINKING OF A WEAPON…" forum game :DD

• Alright guys! Let me start us off with some fun ones ^____^

This weapon can be held by the class with the highest HP, it’s one handed and capable of being used with a shield, it’s just as fast as any other one handed weapon, and it kills ANYTHING in TWO hits!(This is a trick question, there are two answers =D!)

ROUND TWO ALREADY? ALRIGHT LETS GO! XD

This weapon competes with the other “reach” melee weapons in length, it is just as fast as any one handed weapon but it can only be wielded in two, AND the hacking end is very small but that doesn’t stop it from two hitting any character within its range! Also, an estimated 40% of the population pick this weapon when playing the vanguard class~~

[subscript:dujkpviv]TOTALLY BALANCED GAME DONT NERF ANYTHING YOU JUST SUCK IM JUST REALLY GOOD I SWEAR PLS DONT TAKE AWAY PRECIOUS EASY MODE ;______;[/subscript:dujkpviv]

• Moved to Off-topic.

P.S. Warhammer, Halberd (I think?) ;)

• A splendid piece of artwork there Knack972, do you have a deviantART or tumblr page that I can subscribe to?

• @Carsha:

A splendid piece of artwork there Knack972, do you have a deviantART or tumblr page that I can subscribe to?

Im sorry but that made me laugh.

• @Metrocop:

@Carsha:

A splendid piece of artwork there Knack972, do you have a deviantART or tumblr page that I can subscribe to?

Im sorry but that made me laugh.

too busy lifting to have a deviant art. too busy being the best to have a tumblr.

pic related, its how I look when I’m helping a plebeian with poor tastes get good taste

• @Knack972:

pic related, its how I look when I’m helping a plebeian with poor tastes get good taste

Is it supposed to be a bad shoop? :–--------D
    Asking so I know how to feel.