Suggestion from a non-customer/player

• To keep it short and sweet, I have been doing some research about CMW and I am not sure if the few precious dollars I have should go to buying this game or not.

As most already know, computer gamers do not have much money :)

I would really like to have the option to play a demo of the game on Steam and/or seeing a holiday sale where the game would only cost $10-$15 USD.

Thank you for your time if you choose to discuss this, and please consider doing this.

• @Ravenous:

To keep it short and sweet, I have been doing some research about CMW and I am not sure if the few precious dollars I have should go to buying this game or not.

CMW is best in its genre. You can be sure of that.

Thanks

• Free weekends will probably happen some time in the future, and a huge variety of games go on sale for the Steam winter sale, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see Chivalry discounted then.

• @SlyGoat:

Free weekends will probably happen some time in the future, and a huge variety of games go on sale for the Steam winter sale, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see Chivalry discounted then.

I will be looking towards the future then :)

Thank you.

• You’re getting a kick ass game that’s easily worth twice or thrice the price.

But yeah, testing weekends will certainly be something to consider. But not yet… They yet have things to fix and others to implement.

• The game is very worth it. Eat hot dogs and peanut butter sandwiches for a week if you have to save money.

• @ransack:

The game is very worth it. Eat hot dogs and peanut butter sandwiches for a week if you have to save money.

Not very healthy ^^
    Vegitables are the way to go!