NEW CLASS IDEA.

• i think you should add a assassin class it should be the fastest class with a stronger verson of the knives and a smoke bomb and a mini crossbow that does more damage then the bow but less damage then the crossbow and reloads faster then the crossbow. also maybe insted of stronger knives maybe posioned knives? so the enemy would slowly lose hp.

• The problem with small melee weapons is you’ve gotta get even closer to the enemy… Might be alright for lan, but just horrible for online play. Even if say, the UDK is 50% better than Source at that, the Internet just hasn’t caught up and won’t for decades.

Personally I’d rather have all classes have some form of dagger/small melee. But this already leads to goofy looking weapon switching, players who attack, get blocked, then dagger, or players who get blocked and switch to their dagger to block…

As for more archers/throwing shit… Eh, too much of that already

• “Assassin” classes have been discussed to death, and it’s pretty much been decided it’s jut not right for the feel of the game.

• No thanks.

• Assassins Creed: Revelations is due to be released in December.

• @Martin:

Assassins Creed: Revelations is due to be released in December.

Lol, that’s what I was thinking when I first read: Assassin Class, along with “are you kidding?” facepalm

• Yeah, it doesn’t fit the medieval battle theme I’m afraid.

• If anything, make a class that is heavily armored, slow, and his weapons are spiked gauntlets and oilpots!

Kidding aside, could the heavy class in Medieval Warfare have spiked gauntlets that do a fair amount of damage? 8-) I want to run around punching people into pulp! :x

• @Ldeathsoul:

i think you should add a assassin class it should be the fastest class with a stronger verson of the knives and a smoke bomb and a mini crossbow that does more damage then the bow but less damage then the crossbow and reloads faster then the crossbow. also maybe insted of stronger knives maybe posioned knives? so the enemy would slowly lose hp.

It would just not fit the theme of the game, It would ruin the flow and feel of the game.

• A assassins has no place in the battle and then there is enough class :D

• And it would be like: Hey, an unarmored assassin SLASH no more. Btw - try to backstab knight in full plate.