Annoying Xbox 360 controller preset buttons

• Can you make the xbox 360 control have free button mapping!! :x

I use xpadder and like to use the xbox 360 control for wasd, etc. while using the mouse to aim, But theres keybinds auto set to the 360 control and you cant change them, So if I map the left trigger to jump the 360 preset for the left trigger is block so he’ll jump and block or try to map crouch to the top left button and you’ll try to stab and crouch.

Plz Fix, with this I will be unstoppable :h2:

• Thing is for people using a controller to play, there is simply not enough buttons to map everything you need to do. For example, feinting, kicking, stabs/overheads/swings, parrying, sprinting, jumping, crouching etc etc…. just not enough buttons on any controller.

The aim is kinda crappy too compared to a mouse.

But even so, I think the fact that a simple button mapper wasn’t included in this game and the fact that hardly anyone can connect to servers without lagging out atm makes me think this game was handicapped by an early release date. Blatantly it was released with severely crippling bugs, almost game breaking.

• Also, u can keybind the controller actually ingame. But… U ca NOT keybind the b button, because they see it as the cancel button lol…

• I just use the controller for wasd, sprint, crouch and jump(or would like too) and use a mouse to aim and several buttons, surprisingly if this stupid ass problem wasnt fucking me up I would have all buttons mapped pretty much perfect

@suge1w:

the fact that hardly anyone can connect to servers without lagging out atm makes me think this game was handicapped by an early release date. Blatantly it was released with severely crippling bugs, almost game breaking.

Never had any problems like this. Just the servers will say 32 and theres like 10ppl in em :/

• @falcon.tcs:

Also, u can keybind the controller actually ingame. But… U ca NOT keybind the b button, because they see it as the cancel button lol…

Oh shit that works never thought of trying that thx 8-)