Please read torn banner studios

• i think you guys should make the game for playstation three. because i think this game would be fun. and you guys should put a campaign with it where a kingdom starts out peaceful and later on it gets attack and you fight for your kingdom. and im really hopeing you read this and make it for playstation three

• No…just…No…

The quality would be ruined, most console gamers don’t want to have to play a game in which it involves skill, and the gameplay would be dumbed down. Learn to spell also.

Again, NO!

The answer your looking for console peasant, is if the game does REALLY well on PC, then they will think about making it for you console drones. As of right now, I hope this game NEVER gets to you.

• Use the search. 99999999 topics on this already.

• @Elessar2880:

No…just…No…

The quality would be ruined, most console gamers don’t want to have to play a game in which it involves skill, and the gameplay would be dumbed down. Learn to spell also.

Again, NO!

The answer your looking for console peasant, is if the game does REALLY well on PC, then they will think about making it for you console drones. As of right now, I hope this game NEVER gets to you.

Try to be nicer. You don’t even have any reason to think his idea is bad. You’re just hating, it’s kind of childish. Let’s try to keep the Chivalry community friendly :jsmirk:
    @Sir:

Use the search. 99999999 topics on this already.

This on the other hand is true, there are several topics with the same idea already. Next time try the “search” function. :)

• “Try to be nicer. You don’t even have any reason to think his idea is bad. You’re just hating, it’s kind of childish. Let’s try to keep the Chivalry community friendly”
    Youre right we should all be nice. But he is also right. Consoles would ruin this game!

• Yeah guys, just because you might not agree with his idea, doesn’t mean you should berate him. Let’s be a positive community!