Hillside objective.

• Just another idea that came across my mind, this time about the second objective on the map hillside, where the agathians are going to destroy the trebutchets, and the masons are going to prevent it.
    I think that there should be a time increase for each time a trebutchet are destroyed, although the time the agathians are given to destroy one of the four trebutchets should be lower than usual, that would atleast make it possible for a early victory if mason team is well enough fortified to keep their four trebutchets guarded, might encourage more teamplay on that objective.

• There’s a large barrel store between the first Mason spawn and the Pyre, it’d be so much cooler if one guy could grab a barrel, plant it at the treb, have the team defend it, then watch as it goes boom a few seconds later, knocking back anyone super close to the barrel when it explodes. If Masons can secure the treb before it goes Boom, then they could knock the barrel away or something, say with kick.

• I agree, have been thinking along the same lines since the first time I played the map. If a game is such a complete shutout that you can’t capture a single trebuchet, it should end faster; but capturing 3 should give you a lot more time to capture the last one.

• @Martin:

There’s a large barrel store between the first Mason spawn and the Pyre, it’d be so much cooler if one guy could grab a barrel, plant it at the treb, have the team defend it, then watch as it goes boom a few seconds later, knocking back anyone super close to the barrel when it explodes. If Masons can secure the treb before it goes Boom, then they could knock the barrel away or something, say with kick.

I really like the idea about carrying barrels to the trebutchets instead of just standing there.
    It would be epic if you had two alterantive ways to break them on, either by doing it the current way ( slow way ) or perhaps putting one less man into the fight by carrying the barrel to the desired spot.

• You should be able to throw torches on them to set them on fire too. They are wooden after all and you do spawn next to a torch pile.

• @ReMixx:

You should be able to throw torches on them to set them on fire too. They are wooden after all and you do spawn next to a torch pile.

I think the reason you don’t use torches is because there is already a torch-based objective in battlegrounds.

• I was thinking about trebs 2 and 4 needing 2 people, while trebs 1 and 3 only needing 1. The ones with 2 would take longer to take, and the ones with 1 person wouldn’t take as long, also making sure that the person on the single man trebs have a position to make it impossible to be kicked off with F, and immune to oil pots. That doesn’t mean they’d be invincible with a tower shield or anything: enemies could still use team work to kick him and open him up for other team mates to damage him. I think this would make it a lot more fair.

But the barrel idea sounds pretty awesome too.

• @Martin:

I think the reason you don’t use torches is because there is already a torch-based objective in battlegrounds.

Fire is a versatile creature. It doesn’t discriminate wood at one location from another ;)