TURKS WERE THE F?RST KN?GHTS..!!!!

• WTF did I just watch.

• TURKS WERE THE FIRST ALIENS…!!!

What about that?!?

*The secret government of JULAHAMINGI did not allow me to post the video…

• @johnk17:

TURKS WERE THE FIRST ALIENS…!!!

What about that?!?

*The secret government of JULAHAMINGI did not allow me to post the video…

l do belive the thing about that erea being turks but to say they were the first knights is a bit too much l think. as every coutrys warriors should be respected in my book.
    but if you wanna make out that turks were aliens. go for it. :=)
    l just put that video on there because l found it interesting. not to hurt anyones fealings. so if l did by that sry guys.

• …seriously? I’ve seen these type of videos before, and usually they’re trying to prove that aliens built the pyramids or that NASA faked the moon landings. It’s not worth your time.

• Not sure if they were the first knights, but they were definitely some of the first n00bs. They backraged the Byzantines while the latter had their hands full, and then got owned for a few hundred years by Greek peasants with farming tools.

• @™JAN?SSARY®:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6uG64YBZ5Y&NR=1&feature=endscreen :o :o :o 8-)

could this be true?

First Knights or not - this is definately the wrong section, it belongs into off-topic forums. Why post it here?

• Dont feed the troll. Let this thread get moved and slowly die.

• GEMA forbids me to watch the video… but what’s about all those Turk related threads, Janissary? I don’t actually want everybody to come here and spam threads about how their country’s warriors were the best of all time. Having enough of this in youtube comments ^^

• @Siegbert:

GEMA forbids me to watch the video… but what’s about all those Turk related threads, Janissary? I don’t actually want everybody to come here and spam threads about how their country’s warriors were the best of all time. Having enough of this in youtube comments ^^

Since we both live in the good ol´ Holy Roman Empire Siegbert, you know how important it seems to be for Turks to claim how powerful their country is.

Nothing against Turkey or Turks in generel (since this would be stupid). But from my experience, this becomes common behaviour once you´ve crossed the greek border… mh, or just visit major cities in germany. :P

It is a little ridiculous, especially when you try so hard, Jannissary.

No offence, just had to say this after reading your signature and posts…

• @™JAN?SSARY®:

we are the sons of Turkey and the grandsons of the Ottoman Empire. Your dreems cant reach the point where our power has been.

Ottoman, huh? Thats a nice navy you have there. It would be a shame if something where to happen to it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto

• Why would he brag about the noob Ottoman empire to a forum full of Americans? Clearly, Americans have the greatest empire in history, by far. Culturally and militarily, the Ottoman empire can be compared to the United States only as some sort of “walked into a bar” joke. The GDP of Texas alone is twice as large as the entire country of Turkey. Noob empire.

• @akarnir:

Dont feed the troll. Let this thread get moved and slowly die.

Don’t be so timid. The proper response is to counter-troll.

• @Grammar:

Clearly, Americans have the greatest empire in history, by far.

• This is very off topic even for an off topic thread.

• @Wingy:

@™JAN?SSARY®:

we are the sons of Turkey and the grandsons of the Ottoman Empire. Your dreems cant reach the point where our power has been.

Ottoman, huh? Thats a nice navy you have there. It would be a shame if something where to happen to it:

m8 l never put up war and defates up here did l ?

dont forget that sultan SULEYMAN came over there with 400 canons and 300 000 battle hardend troops after your king chalanged him and your kning couldnt dare to fight him eaven when SULTAN SULEYMAN called him a WOMMAN has more courage than you. the spain had to pay 1000 kg of gold evety year for 100 years… http://www.google.com.tr/search?num=10& … 2h-FPDIw8o

• @™JAN?SSARY®:

@Wingy:

@™JAN?SSARY®:

m8 l never put up war and defates up here did l ?

dont forget that sultan SULEYMAN came over there with 400 canons and 300 000 battle hardend troops after your king chalanged him and your kning couldnt dare to fight him eaven when SULTAN SULEYMAN called him a WOMMAN has more courage than you. the spain had to pay 1000 kg of gold evety year for 100 years… http://www.google.com.tr/search?num=10& … 2h-FPDIw8o

Very interesting that you refer to him as “his king”…
    So it is you and the ottoman empire against… wingy and his king?
    _
    Where do you want to go with this pointless discussion anyway?_

• I suppose he’s talking about the king of Spain…

This discussion is indeed pointless.

• l never said that this is true that ARTHUR s knights were turks but l thought it was interesting. but why all the posts about the ottomans this and that and noob empire america rocks and stuff? because of my signature? well lm an australian that lives in turkey thats why l call my self janissary because thay were sons of cristian famelys that bere rased as soldgers. the ottomans didnt find it insulting thay where proud with these soldgers so would have ARTHUR have been with his knights if thay were turks ( that l belive its not ) its so simple to accept that guys it just takes a normal brain…!!! be gone with it.

• You are a native english speaker?
    Im outta here…