What pisses you off?

• The word pro. ( It’s stands for professional kiddies. )

The word noob. ( It’s the year two thousand and fucking twelve - the horse is dead, stop beating it. )

Being on the same server as someone in a clan. ( These self righteous assholes believe they are perfect but need validation through others. )

The word competitive.

What pisses you off?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=limc_mfDZJU#t=00m25s

• This ridiculous post doesn’t offend me at all. I’ve seen it many times before.

• nothing pisses me off, ive seen it, heard it and most likely will again, dont sweat the small stuff, life is short.

• Getting autobalanced on Hillside from Agatha to Mason right after I do a successful Treb 3 rush with my teammates… %$!@ that!

• Only two things,

1. the server list being incorrect (mostly when I try to join duel servers and no-ones there)

2. Autobalance ONLY changing the highest scorer, it should mix it up between the top 4 or something similar. I hate changing teams every time because some guys leave a losing team.

1. Crappy hit detection. So much for “looking at the tip of the weapon”

2. Glitches that get completely ignored. I have asked for it to be looked at, but the mods, devs, etc refuse to add it to the “official” list.

3. People that always tout how many hours they have in game, and how they always get 50+ kills. Sorry, I have a job and responsibilities.

4. Scripters. Havent been too bad lately though.

• i wouldnt say it pisses me off so much as confuses me.

the same guy in the same game will say
    “fking cheap archers so op, need to nerf them out of the game”

“are team has to many god damn archers we cant do anything”

if something is over powered, why would having to many be bad?

• the maa class, it a jedi knight with its dodge.

• @opticalshadow:

i wouldnt say it pisses me off so much as confuses me.

the same guy in the same game will say
    “fking cheap archers so op, need to nerf them out of the game”

“are team has to many god damn archers we cant do anything”

if something is over powered, why would having to many be bad?

because if no one is pushing the obj, you can have the most op weapon in the world and not win.

• 1. Getting autobalanced 7 times in the same match.
    2. People who only use LMB.

• @Metrocop:

1. Getting autobalanced 7 times in the same match.

Funny, I bounced in here to just write the exact same thing…
    Thanks to you, I can do it the easy way now: +1 ;)

• @William:

@Metrocop:

+2

• When I kill someone and they make up some excuse or say “oh wow why am i suddenly sucking?”

• Bitching about archers every damn game, getting really old.

• The game seems to grow new bugs every minute for me… I can’t join certain official servers due to CTD, it doesn’t save settings like windowmode or mouse sensity, sometimes I can’t pick broadhead arrows becuase there apperantly are none,… I want that patch -.-
    All of this didn’t happen a few days ago. They didn’t change anything, did they? So what is this shit

• Archers who backpeddal and throw a javelin in the middle of a sword fight. A cowardly move, but annoyingly effective.

• The thing that pisses me of the most is of course getting team killed due to numerous vanguards doing the fan thing with their super duper long weapons. Also TO match with whole team being unable to fulfill the objective due to “catch that archer” contest.

• @Draulius:

Archers who backpeddal and throw a javelin in the middle of a sword fight. A cowardly move, but annoyingly effective.

A cowardly move? It’s their job. You want archers to pull out their tiny weapons and go into the middle of a sword fight?

If you are getting raped by archers it’s your fault.

• @boomandvibe:

You want archers to pull out their tiny weapons and go into the middle of a sword fight?

Hey now. It’s not the size that counts. It’s how you use it! I’m pretty confident that I could take you in melee as an archer.

• @Escadin:

@William:

@Metrocop:

+2

+3
    &people hating on 1another, put downs/ignorance/racism, makes me upset and sad :(