shakes her head… That is indeed… a problem :x

Are you enjoying any particular videogame lately? I hope not :x

• The ones I am NOT enjoying… AT ALL… are the following:

Chivalry
    DayZ
    XCOM

And some others that I shall not mention. :o

• DayZ mh?
    I would like to try it again (played it after release for a short while) but I heard it is infested by cheaters, is that true?

• @William:

DayZ mh?
    I would like to try it again (played it after release for a short while) but I heard it is infested by cheaters, is that true?

Unfortunately, yes… Which is why I really don’t play it anymore. I’m awaiting the release of the standalone. Quite excited about it, actually.

• @Kimiko:

The ones I am NOT enjoying… AT ALL… are the following:

Chivalry
    DayZ
    XCOM

And some others that I shall not mention. :o

I bought Xcom in the steam sale, dling it atm. Loved the old one. Is it worth it, or should I stop wasting bandwidth?

Will I

! have fun?

• Which answer would you like??? Lol

I bought it when it first came out so getting it now on sale is a good deal. But it’s actually a lot of fun. I haven’t tried the multiplayer yet, so I need to see how that is.

• lack of support pisses me off.
    Display issues with interface’s to be precise.
    Have you ever typed google in your URL only to have half the internet box missing?
    i know i haven’t!\

(coincidentally i spend more money on my internet a month then on any individual game.)

“lets charge every developer ed least a quarter of their project earning so they can only have the option to come to strangers for support. meaning we get a quarter of what they earnt through blood sweat and tears, without spending a cent on any support system” great idea ASSHOLES!

“I wouldn’t be surprised if the next game Torn banner studio make is well far from the clutches of UDK”

• Noise.

Currently, my house is being renovated while I still live in it. There is no such thing as peace and quiet at the moment, though that was still the case before it began too. Every bloody old sod in the neighbourhood has decided to build a new damn house, one right after the other. If I go a day without hearing hammer, sawing, shouting and/or trucks early in the morning - I might actually achieve enlightenment.

God damn.

• Ahh these threads are always fun…

~when people call me by my clan tag, not so much because they have to know my name but because ‘OLL’ just sounds really silly if you pronounce it as a word

~hackers (i.e. anyone who kills me)

~getting killed (by hackers)

~not killing someone (probably a hacker)

• @Kwal:

~hackers (i.e. anyone who kills me)

~getting killed (by hackers)

~not killing someone (probably a hacker)

Go back to COD! :P

(lol just kidding, it was obligatory)

• EVERYONE pisses me off.
    EVERYTHING pisses me off.

• @Kwal:

~when people call me by my clan tag, not so much because they have to know my name but because ‘OLL’ just sounds really silly if you pronounce it as a word

I always found that funny as well that people would do that lol

• People usually call me Squire. My steam name is [Adoria] Squire-Admiral Wingy. :(

Also

• @Wingy:

People usually call me Squire. My steam name is [Adoria] Squire-Admiral Wingy. :(

I don’t know why I read that as “Thingy”.

• @Kimiko:

@Wingy:

People usually call me Squire. My steam name is [Adoria] Squire-Admiral Wingy. :(

I don’t know why I read that as “Thingy”.

That’s “Squire-Admiral Thingy” to you!

• @ReMixx:

That’s “Squire-Admiral Thingy” to you!

Exactly. I demand some respect, after all Im the admiral of the squires!

• Wingy is just a peasant-at-arms.

• Im sometimes just a peasant at war.