Seeking More Moderators

• Developer

Our team has been struggling under the weight some with the expansion of the game and we are looking to get more moderators to come in and help us encourage a positive community and respond to support items. Please email your application to tornbannerstudios AT gmail.com with subject line: [MODAPP] Forum Name.

Application Form:

Name:
    Forum Name:
    Your vision for the community:
    Relevant Experience
    : (Moderation/community management on other games/websites or Technical experience)

Please keep all applications short and clear. Thank you and we are excited to see how you can help us make these forums a great place for all to come and discuss gaming and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

• Oh.

My mistake! =/

• Email your applications to them. Don’t post it here

• How many applications have you all received? Is there any update on the status at the moment?

• I only joined today and have yet to get the game (I will though)… But when i do and when i fill my boots in here a bit more, i will certainly apply if the need is still there.

Been in internet forums since 1998, ran two of my own forums, moderated in a few others… I’d like to help out.

… But not just yet. 8-) I need to get more situated within the community before I offer any services & not many would appreciate someone moderating them whom only has a small % of posts & new.

• Locked for now until the need arises again.