Idea: swinging just a bit faster

• not because its hard to time but if you really swing a weapon its not that slow. just for realism. i love the game with a passion, but i don’t like how slow and clunky the weapon seems i’ve held and swung a claymore its not that hard. i understand the game has to be balanced. but i just think you should slightly ramp up the speed of the swings.

• wow, I see you JUST made an account just to post this topic… idk about that man… maybe people will make servers for realism… but I don’t think the devs will agree with this. I mean… the feint swinging is cheap enough as it is… it’s easy if you know they’re going to do it, cuz i can see them… and i just don’t block until the sword is closer to me… that’s how i block peoples BS feints anyway.

• actually they said they were making the game for the realism of the battlefield. so i was just thinking just like 5-10% faster swinging would make for a lil bit more realism

• @majix1986:

actually they said they were making the game for the realism of the battlefield. so i was just thinking just like 5-10% faster swinging would make for a lil bit more realism

Oh yeah, because swinging a two-handed longsword & greatsword isn’t already easy enough as it already is. Greatswords should be slower in my opinion :-p

• fine fine how about this maybe some balancing needs to be in order?