Why so few Reviews?

• Why are there so few reviews of this game? Have the game sites been notified that this is actually out now? Gamespy has a brief blurb on the game but nothing else and most of the other sites are the same.

I’d never heard of this game until it got mentioned in a War of the Roses review.

I’ve found it to be a great game but it won’t do well if people don’t know it exists.

• Yeah, it is lurking in the shadows of other titles a little. Funny thing is, this here is so much better than WotR, almost in every aspect. But that´s just my opinion.

Since the big pages dont know or don´t care… it is up to us to spread the word. Let your friends know, I did so and got 4 of them to buy it. Mouth-propaganda still works best ;)

• @William:

Yeah, it is lurking in the shadows of other titles a little. Funny thing is, this here is so much better than WotR, almost in every aspect. But that´s just my opinion.

Since the big pages dont know or don´t care… it is up to us to spread the word. Let your friends know, I did so and got 4 of them to buy it. Mouth-propaganda still works best ;)

Here, here! :k1:

Torn Banner is a small developer after all and will require word of mouth praise from its dedicated fanbase and community. I might grab the “4 Pack” of this game once I hit so many subscribers, and hand them out in a raffle type situation or something.

Recommending the game through steam is also something everyone can do. It at least deserves that much. :)

• Holy shit Hexen, your videos are great!
    I’m gonna put these forward. Thanks a bunch.

• Thanks man! I appreciate the kind words! Thanks doubly for forwarding them!

“I am heeeeeere, to assisssssst!” :cheers:

• Yeah, cool videos.

I always like to think while playing that at any given time, there are nearly 7 billion other human beings who do not have the pleasure of enjoying this game. What unfortunate souls they are. :(

• Probably because the game is made by a small studio and hasn’t been adversited so much like big titles are.
    Btw, cool videos HEXEN. HEEAAGH!