NEW and want to play :)

• Hi there!!,i just have found this game,looks fucking nice and i want to play,i will buy when the developers realese the game but,its some way to play now for try?

• nnnnaaaah man… we all want a taste man… but they don’t give out freebies man…

• I’m fiending for that info…

• Best thing you can do is buy Half-Life 2 or any other Valve Source game (Half-Life 2 Deathmatch and Team Fortress 2 don’t count anymore, and there might be a couple others that don’t, to…), if you don’t have them already, and download Age of Chivalry off Steam. That’s really the closest thing, as this is the sequel to that mod. It’s really fun, even with it’s glitches and bugs.

• @Ajax:

Best thing you can do is buy Half-Life 2 or any other Valve Source game (Half-Life 2 Deathmatch and Team Fortress 2 don’t count anymore, and there might be a couple others that don’t, to…), if you don’t have them already, and download Age of Chivalry off Steam. That’s really the closest thing, as this is the sequel to that mod. It’s really fun, even with it’s glitches and bugs.

Expect Chivalry to be much much better than its predecessor though. Keep that in mind as you play AOC :)

• Ok :),then i will buy half-life 2 and install the mod! :) thanks guys and good luck with the game!

• Does it make me a bad person that after hearing what this dude had to say, my first thought was “I’ve gotta find what server he’s playing on so I can go head explody him til he doesn’t want to play anymore”?

It does, I think.

• Yeah, you’re a terrible person. :)