Votekick and Voteban

• So what bothered me many many times on servers are Teamkillers.
    Yes, there is a Votekickoption but there’s no Votebanoption and the votekick doesn’t work properly/ can be easily outworked by simply disconnecting and reconnecting which just freakin’ sucks.

Basically what I’m trying to say is: Please get this fixed and please also add a voteban-option that lets players that do excessive TK’s or other retarded stuff never get on that server again for x hours or days.

I also like to greet some people that ruined the previous matches I had, especially [KG] RyDex ? and his retarded little brother [KG] Zuaxis. Thanks to both of you for making a great match a mediocre one. And yes, I AM slightly annoyed by this. :P

• I think now instead of saying “u mad?” I’m going to say, “are you slightly annoyed?” when I’m being an asshole. totally accidentally being a nuisance. 8-)

• Bumping this as earlier today two different people just logged out of the server before the votekick timer was over and rejoined.

They kept doing this constantly while being just obnoxious to everyone and in the end people just stopped voting.

The votekick system really should be looked at and improved.

• I agree with this concept. Better off turning it into a 1-hour ban and keeping it persistent.

That said, most players on servers that I get to play on don’t care a rats ass about voting. Not enough will vote and/or they don’t really consider what’s going on.

After giving two partners in crime(Toudy and Sibi) some of their own medicine, there were enough players who voted against me and got me kicked instead. Hah! The former schmuck was so upset that I busted his teamkilling work that he added me to his Steam friends list!

• I partly agree with that, especially for intentional teamkillers.
    But for noobs, that just don’t know how to avoid teamdamage, I find it quite hard to frustrate them even more.
    You could argue, that they might learn it by beeing kicked but I think, they would rather throw away the game at some point.

• @Effect:

I partly agree with that, especially for intentional teamkillers.
    But for noobs, that just don’t know how to avoid teamdamage, I find it quite hard to frustrate them even more.
    You could argue, that they might learn it by beeing kicked but I think, they would rather throw away the game at some point.

The tutorial should have had lessons about positioning yourself and choosing the strikes wisely.
    And also, teach the majority of players that you GO FOR TREBUCHET 3 FIRST!