Compared to Age of Chivalry

• Hello,
    I played a lot of Age of Chivalry before this game.
    Because i want Mods to respond i make it short what bothers me about this game:

-It would be nice if sprinting would reduce stamina, to make the game more realistic and less random.
    -For me it seems like the second class is useless. You aren’t really that much faster and your special move (hitting a move direction key 2 times) barely takes you out of range. You get ripped by the other 2 melee classes.
    -A class restriction would the game more fun/realistic. 8 Knights 5 Archers and 3 of the other guys on one team aren’t that great. But i heared that there will be a patch fixing this thing.
    -In general i have the feeling that the melee combats are more random than in Age of Chivalry, but i do not know how to improve this.

Sorry for my English, it is a foreign language for me.

Best wishes a big fan of Age of Chivalry

• How does having unlimited sprinting make the game more random? Also, man at arms rip knights and vanguards. They just take a lot more skill to play, and reward you for that skill way too much.

• I like this, but only 4Custom severs…Hey go wild!

• @SOC:

How does having unlimited sprinting make the game more rand

Because a knight shouldn’t sprint like an archer.

What i also noticed today is this: You hit someone with a short melee weapon but the other persons just throw his two handed weapon at you in respons and beheads you or does huge damage. This kind of sucks.

• @Schnuffel:

Hello,
    I played a lot of Age of Chivalry before this game.
    Because i want Mods to respond i make it short what bothers me about this game:

-It would be nice if sprinting would reduce stamina, to make the game more realistic and less random.
    -For me it seems like the second class is useless. You aren’t really that much faster and your special move (hitting a move direction key 2 times) barely takes you out of range. You get ripped by the other 2 melee classes.
    -A class restriction would the game more fun/realistic. 8 Knights 5 Archers and 3 of the other guys on one team aren’t that great. But i heared that there will be a patch fixing this thing.
    -In general i have the feeling that the melee combats are more random than in Age of Chivalry, but i do not know how to improve this.

Sorry for my English, it is a foreign language for me.

Best wishes a big fan of Age of Chivalry

Agree with this lad. Except for the last point. What do you mean by random combats?

I rarely use 2nd weapon as knight. It’s useful in narrow rooms but else 1st is more effective.
    Stamina reduce for sprinting could be nice… On fact I liked about Mount&Blade was that there was no possibility to sprint. You got faster the longer you ran. That made the whole movement look more realistic.
    But then again I like sprinting when it’s necessary. So stamina reduce could be a key.

• the man at arms is extremely powerful when properly used.
    in my opinion too powerful.