Minimum Game Requirements: Integrated Graphics?

• Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I’ve had my eye on this game for a while and saw that it’s on sale for a bit. Is this game possible at all to run on integrated graphics, on the lowest visual settings?

I’m able to play a lot of games, like anything made by Valve or any of the GTA games before IV (never tried GTA4 on the PC). The only games I own that I cannot seem to run are Just Cause 2 and Amnesia.

Intel GMA HD graphics
    HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 330 @ 2.13Ghz (4 CPUs), ~2.1GHz 4GB RAM DirectX 11

Thanks in advance!

• if you’d like to try yourself, download UDK (http://www.unrealengine.com/en/udk/downloads/) and run UDK Game. If you can play that on lowest with good FPS then Chiv should run okay.

• I’d say its not going to happen unfortunately. Even if you can run something else that’s UE3, people with much stronger gpu’s are experiencing performance much lower than they were expecting. You can try what track said, but I Just don’t see it happening.

• Wait for the update first…

• i use a evga 580gtx with an i7 920 cpu and 12 gigs of ram and i will tell you from what i am seeing, integrated graphic isnt gonna happen unless they drastically improve something.