A couple of issues I've run into

• I’m on servers with great ping (80 or so) but occasionally seem to dysnc and re-sync ending up with me teleporting about. Not sure how other people see it. I check my ping afterwards, and it doesn’t appear to have moved at all.

Also, the crossbow seems clumbsy as all hell in my experience. Getting stuck in aim down sights, not being able to switch weapons, not very responsive at all.
    That aside, been loving the game. Keep up the good work!

• Yeah, that aim down sight problem is a huge issue imo. How do you get out of that without wasting an arrow or waiting 6 seconds for it to go back to normal?

You don’t need me to tell you that in 6 seconds you could be cut up into little pieces.

• hitting q fixes my aim issues with xbow.

• It would also be great to have a toggle aim option for aiming with the crossbow, I like to hold down the right mouse button to aim and let it go to not aim. Also hi, im new. :D

• @akazi:

It would also be great to have a toggle aim option for aiming with the crossbow, I like to hold down the right mouse button to aim and let it go to not aim. Also hi, im new. :D

Welcome to the forums :)