Cavalry class

• Been thinking this through and came to the conclusion that this implemented in a DLC/content update would absolutely rock!

What I was thinking was it would be too powerful as a normal class so maybe if you limit the amount of slots available per team, say 2, it wouldn’t have too much of an affect on game modes. We all know that cavalry charges with a huge part of medieval warfare, pretty much every major battle in the middle ages involved horses.

Pro’s:
    -Speed
    -Power (1 hit kills, multiple enemies would go flying in the air)

Con’s:
    -Slow maneuverability
    -Easily displaced by enemies (horses could literally be cut from under you)

Yes I know that the current maps havent been built for horses (seriously, how would this class work on stoneshill for a start?) but imagine it on hillside with an open field. Could cause mayhem.

What do you think, has this been discussed before?

• It’s been discussed a lot, but ultimately it just isn’t a possibility for Chivalry. Something to consider for a future game, I think.

• @SlyGoat:

It’s been discussed a lot, but ultimately it just isn’t a possibility for Chivalry. Something to consider for a future game, I think.

They have also stated somewhere that there will be no mounts like in this game.