Just some idea's after some experiance.

• How about, a ranking system a real ranking system.

The more kills the more rank you get, the More rank, the more ‘’ SKILL POINTS’’ to be placed to ‘’ UPGRADE’’ your current weapons.

I appreciate that the people whom made this game only has some wot 15 members, QUITE AN ACHIEVEMENT.

But with some time this can be accomplished,

Also i find that the objectives ( although I get the idea why ) they are JUST TOO LONG, you must win all 4 rounds to win ??? I did so today hacked people to death left right n center pushing that cart for what ? got to the 4th round and lost, it was DISAPPOINTING after all that.

Also how about some CURSER customisation.

Half the time i don’t use my secondary unless I’m an Archer, so why not have a ‘’ RELIABILITY ‘’ system on each weapon, forcing the player to either use a broken sword or swap to secondary.

How about some Cpt, leader guy, with a nice star above his head or something ?

It’s awkward when your running to objective 1. with about 3 others but everyone else goes else where ? but having this system will encourage people to follow leader to the objective, thust having more support overall in one spot…

Also i find the whole, unlock system rather baffling, No body who first plays the game fully understands how it works, I have more questions then answers so maybe a little some thing something should explain how it works, I’m still not sure how it works i was told the more you kill with that weapon the more you unlock, however Ive killed five and hardly any points were taken off :S

< when aiming your bow why not make the cursor Red when hovered over the opposition ?
    And again if you placed cursor customisation I’m sure plenty of people would prefer a cross then a strange open box cursor.

I LOVE THIS GAME.
    Thanks for listening what do you think ?

• Rank for kills = more lmb spam
    TO maps are fine, i wouldn’t like them shorter, i would rather see an even greater battle which length would be 30-40 min.
    In FPS games you don’t loose you weapon and you shouldn’t, that would make the game based more on luck than skill.
    Also secondary weapons are great against lighter/faster classes like maa and archer. It’s your choice which weapon you’d like to use, it never should be a “must” situation.
    People who want to finish an objective will follow to objective anyway, if not, try to persuade them and if this doesn’t work you are just out of luck.
    Unlock system works like this:
    -pick a weapon of your choice
    -kill 25 people with it
    -you’ll notice that you have unlocked second weapon in that weapon tree
    -kill 75 people with first weapon or second weapon from that tree
    -unlock third weapon of that tree
    Some classes share weapon trees so if you unlock daggers for maa, your archer will get them too.
    You are right about the crosshair with long range weapons, they are preety inaccurate.

• @tamashi:

Rank for kills = more lmb spam
    TO maps are fine, i wouldn’t like them shorter, i would rather see an even greater battle which length would be 30-40 min.
    In FPS games you don’t loose you weapon and you shouldn’t, that would make the game based more on luck than skill.
    Also secondary weapons are great against lighter/faster classes like maa and archer. It’s your choice which weapon you’d like to use, it never should be a “must” situation.
    People who want to finish an objective will follow to objective anyway, if not, try to persuade them and if this doesn’t work you are just out of luck.
    Unlock system works like this:
    -pick a weapon of your choice
    -kill 25 people with it
    -you’ll notice that you have unlocked second weapon in that weapon tree
    -kill 75 people with first weapon or second weapon from that tree
    -unlock third weapon of that tree
    Some classes share weapon trees so if you unlock daggers for maa, your archer will get them too.
    You are right about the cross hair with long range weapons, they are preety inaccurate.

No you don’t loose your weapon, it’ simply brakes, in half, IN MOST games this happens even in Zelda oracrina of time, Chivalry is nothing like these games i know, but it seems to be as realistic as it can get, so why not ?

Swords can brake in half you can use it still, or switch to secondary, you say it wouldn’t be skill, I think if your just swinging ur sword randomly, left n right as some people do, and people block it enough eventfully it should brake i find the whole block system almost useless, it stops’ combo’s but that’s about it, so this gives more purpose to a block system.

all elder scroll games and similar even diablo series have broken armor.