Soup = Health

• I honestly can’t remember if I read this on the forum somewhere, or thought of it in a dream. I’ll post it anyways:

Some maps should include a soup pot over a fire, and when “activated”, your character would kneel down and scoop some up with a ladle, and then gulp it down. This would disrupt you from doing anything for however long the animation takes, but heal a third of your heal instantly. Of course these soup pots would be located in places that add strategy to deciding whether or not you should “snack”. Just an idea, like it or hate it in the comments:

• Would interrupt the flow of combat imo, having someone drinking soup while his friends are being hacked to bits only to be shit by an archer. Although there was an aid station type thing in Siege in AoC and i think the devs said they may add something like that, where you would hold your use key and regen health faster while using up some of the supply from that station.

• @Deception:

I honestly can’t remember if I read this on the forum somewhere, or thought of it in a dream. I’ll post it anyways:

Some maps should include a soup pot over a fire, and when “activated”, your character would kneel down and scoop some up with a ladle, and then gulp it down. This would disrupt you from doing anything for however long the animation takes, but heal a third of your heal instantly. Of course these soup pots would be located in places that add strategy to deciding whether or not you should “snack”. Just an idea, like it or hate it in the comments:

I this it’s a decent idea but it’d probably be abused. It’d probably be a primary attack point that archers would resort to on the other team since it’s a advantage of healing. Of course there could be adjustments of how much it’ll heal, times it could be reused, locations, etc. but it’d probably mess with the combat flow yeah.

• This idea is absurd. I love it!

• Soup….uuuummm :P

• If it becomes so, it needs audio to go with it.
    sluuuuuuuuuuuurp

• I wonder what the dev’s view on this is!

• Although quite amusing, I don’t really like that idea.

• Why would eating soup heal you from any combat injuries? There’s no reason and as far as I’m concerned, ‘medi - packs’ really aren’t that authentic.
    • As said above it interrupts the flowin combat and looks strange (having a hot meal while next to you your comrades are dying… :/ )