Top 3 games you've played that nobody else has ever heard of

• Chameleon Twist(N64)

Lady Sia(GBA)

Slave Zero(Dreamcast)

• Sorry ,

I didn’t play such games .
    I don’t think & I would .
    Maybe because I don’t develop (excludes & develop alone option) games at first place …
    & to me to develop games only you to play them is a bit awkward , is it not ?

• cave story
    timesplitters
    dark messiah?
    don’t know if anyone here plays these

• @FreakingCreepy:

cave story
    timesplitters
    dark messiah?
    don’t know if anyone here plays these

Played all of those.

Dark Messiah was fun, but lacking. Cave story was a blast but I got frustrated more often than I should have. I don’t even remember timesplitters though.

• Fallen Earth. I played this game before it was F2P and I LOVED it… Different and a lot of fun. I’d like to go back to it again at some point and see how it’s changed.

Shining Force II. Wheee old school genesis RPG’s. Probably the first one I actually finished. GOOD TIMES.

How about something REALLY old like Kings Quest and Quest For Glory. My dad had these super old pc FLOPPY disks (lol) back in the day, so I got to play those. Wheee!

• @Kimiko:

Fallen Earth. I played this game before it was F2P and I LOVED it… Different and a lot of fun. I’d like to go back to it again at some point and see how it’s changed.

Shining Force II. Wheee old school genesis RPG’s. Probably the first one I actually finished. GOOD TIMES.

How about something REALLY old like Kings Quest and Quest For Glory. My dad had these super old pc FLOPPY disks (lol) back in the day, so I got to play those. Wheee!

Well, I haven’t played shining force two, but I have played the first one. Good games.

• @Blindga:

Well, I haven’t played shining force two, but I have played the first one. Good games.

Yes indeed! :)

• Shining Force Three was the best, too bad it was on a doomed system and only the first part was released stateside, and then no other shining force game was released outside of Japan again :(

• Shining Force 3 is awesome!

As is Holy Ark and Wisdom. Some of my most treasured games. Wish I could hunt down the b******** who stole my saturn and all my awesome games with a claymore.

Sly, if you’re an uber Saturn / Shining fan, give me a shout in Steam sometime…

• I still have my Saturn and dozens of games. Still works. U jelly Bob? ;)

• @SlyGoat:

I still have my Saturn and dozens of games. Still works. U jelly Bob? ;)

Shining force 1 and 2 are also on steam now!

• They have been for a while.

Nights Into Dreams is on Steam now, though. I’m considering dropping the $10 on it. Nostalgia.

• @SlyGoat:

Nostalgia.

That’s how they getcha :(

• Glad to see Shining Force has good memories for everyone!! :D

• TimeSplinters (such good times)
    Sacrifice
    Alien Versus Predator : Gold Edition

• Wurm Online: One of the best games i ever played.
    For the little story, wurm online is a java adventure game made by two swedish friends, Rolf Jansson and Markus Persson released in 2006. One of these two friends have quit the development of this wonderful game to make his own project, which is basically a Wurm Online ripoff: Minecraft.

Shadowbane: Best MMO i ever played, really. Player made towns, massive sieges of these said towns and very fun classes to play with. My name comes from this game, a Mino/doomy i LOVED to play with, best character ever. I never succeeded to play another MMO since then. Server shut down in 2009 unfortunately.

These are the two games i think about when you ask me about my best gaming experiences tbh even tho an MMO can hardly considered as a game nobody else has never heard of.

• I’ve heard of all these games.

I must just be a gaming hipster.

• ArmagetronAd

• Real dodgeball
    Real Tetherball
    3 Flies Up (props if you know that game)

Seriously people. Drop the videogames and go play with outside like of mountain men do. :berz:

• @tlbww:

Real dodgeball
    Real Tetherball
    3 Flies Up (props if you know that game)

Seriously people. Drop the videogames and go play with outside like of mountain men do. :berz:

Well IF that’s how you’re going to be… how about kickball and trench and red rover! xP