Top 3 games you've played that nobody else has ever heard of

• @tlbww:

@Xeekik:

@tlbww:

1. Starcraft 64

Never happened. This was never a thing.

c9Km6vazzCw

Oh it’s real my furrie friend. Damn real. I’ll have to find my cartridge. The game is worth a lot. I fired it up maybe 3 times before my friends and I bought it for pc. It’s is clunky and pointless to play on the 64.

But it did happen.

I am shocked and appalled by this. APPALLED!

• Privateer: Wing Commander spinoff with open-ended gameplay (x486 or something like that)
    Ports of Call: Run an international shipping company (Amiga)
    Summer Games, Winter Games (C64/128)
    Hardball (C64/128)
    Barbarian (og sword-fighting game, Amiga I think)

Yep, this is where my childhood went.

More contemporary:
    Jagged Alliance and Jagged Alliance 2 - Loved these games

• Apparently, noone in my friends list has ever played Alpha Centauri. Im seriously considering changing my friends :(

• @Wingy:

Apparently, noone in my friends list has ever played Alpha Centauri. Im seriously considering changing my friends :(

I never played it.

• @ReMixx:

@Wingy:

Apparently, noone in my friends list has ever played Alpha Centauri. Im seriously considering changing my friends :(

I never played it.

And thus you will be unfacebooked by him. That means you have… what like -1 friends?

/hugglez

• @ReMixx:

I never played it.

Im am disappoint.

• @Wingy:

@ReMixx:

I never played it.

Im am disappoint.

Wingy, you have a gift for picking unsettling avatars. Sorry if the current one happens to be your real face. :D

• @carrion:

@Wingy:

@ReMixx:

I never played it.

Im am disappoint.

Wingy, you have a gift for picking unsettling avatars. Sorry if the current one happens to be your real face. :D

Translation:

@carrion:

Wingy, your face looks like you were decapped with a maul but put the remains of your smashed skull on your neck stump. Reality sucks right?

/sarcasm

• Im a very handomse boy. My mommy always tells me.

• Wingy’s next avatar?