This game is awesome!

• Just registered to tell the devs that I think this is a thoroughly fun game to play. I was squealing with glee when I was playing it moments ago. I’m a grown ass man, and I was squealing. You’ve got a really satisfying melee system. It’s so much less finicky than M&B – I haven’t played Roses, so I don’t know. These games are all in the same genre and by far and away this takes the cake for me. By keeping it more about timing and combos, it’s actually a far more realistic way of melee combat as opposed to fighting the mouse as you click in an effort to swing a certain way or block a certain way. It always felt much less fluid than it needed to be, and it was twitchy, and it looked and felt awkward. This just feels right. It’s easier to figure out but it’s also possible to master it and, for the l337 d00dz out there, pwn.

I can’t wait for more maps and more content. Maybe more factions, too. I’m a history nerd, and I know this isn’t historical in any way, but there’s a gritty realism in the aesthetic and world that you’ve built that I really do like. You’ve got this French style aesthetic team, and one that looks Eastern European…would be cool to add more options for looks in the style of Italian, Scandinavian, Byzantine, Turks/Egypt region…yeah…oh yeah…

My dream is for one of these games to be a MMO. I hope it’s a descendant of Chivalry. Well done, guys, I ferkin’ love this one. It’s great when an indie team makes a good game. Yeah games!

• I agree. This game is the shit!

I have had zero desire to play anything else. This game has totally ruined point-n-click shooters for me. Men with guns and bullets and grenades… such an uncivilized way to fight. :D

• It gets even better when you learn how to defeat most of your enemies, it feels like it is not just chaotic rampage with medieval equipment. Especially on duel servers, sometimes you will get equal opponent and start an epic fight. :P Cause other than that you can only get people doing worse than you who will try to learn from you, or people owning you on every step (best opponents imo) where you can improve yourself by fighting them.

• Agree with the OP.

Being an archer, no better feeling that taking down a knight who thinks he’s going to get a cheap kill by rushing you. Yeah, have a bow in your face bitch! :D

• well said MrGreezy
    agian thanks guys ;) workers/creators of Torn Banner

• @suge1w:

Agree with the OP.

Being an archer, no better feeling that taking down a knight who thinks he’s going to get a cheap kill by rushing you. Yeah, have a bow in your face bitch! :D

No better feeling than killing an archer as a knight because archers are OP and they can’t oneshot you even with a headshot then fell for your feints in melee*

Game’s too good to stop praising it. I just tried playing some Skyrim again and I couldn’t stand it for even 5 minutes, had to immediately come back to Chivalry because it does FPS melee so good.

• There is no better feeling then rushing an archer as vanguard then thrusting your rushing strike into the back of his head and pinning it down into the cobble stone deforming it for his family.

Well nothing better but winning a 1v5.

• Haha lot of love for archers, it’s just like being in game.

Take it away mini me…

• I can only imagine archers being COD players. They keep away from the speed of the fight from close distance. It’s not what they are used to.

• @suge1w:

Agree with the OP.

I just love it when a knight skips fighting my friendly knight/vanguard and goes for me thinking im a archer who is gonna be a cheap kill, than i pull out my short sword and even wins in a duel. :)