Assassin/ninja class idea

• I’d like a new assassin/ninja class, with this loadout:

main weapons (ordered by fastest to slowest animation):

• 3 types of daggers: kunai (slash), kris (overhead stab), stiletto (stab)
    • 3 types of claws: barbed claw (slash), curved claw (overhead), piercing claw (stab)
    • 3 types of nunchakus: metal nunchaku (slash), spiked nunchaku(overhead), pointed nunchaku (stab)

secondary weapons (ordered by medium range to melee range):

• 3 thrown daggers.
    • 3 types of shuriken.
    • 3 knuckle fists for unarmed fighting.

utilities:

• dagger: poison coating for additional Damage on Time on backstab (overhead stab! cos its cool).
    • claws: hook pulling an enemy in the close vicinity (blockable, long animation)
    • nunchaku: nunchaku whirling defense to block projectiles (uses lots of stamina).

The assassin would be even less armored than archer, using only cloth for more speed.
    its main mechanic is speed, as he would walk a bit faster than other classes, and weapon animations are faster.

• and give him a nuke pls so its fair.

no just no. this has been discussed ur just describing another maa stealth bullshit class based on nothing that is real at all.

• @Thorendir:

and give him a nuke pls so its fair.

no just no. this has been discussed ur just describing another maa stealth bullshit class based on nothing that is real at all.

"Only clothe armor, I’m assuming that’d be pretty much a one hit kill from 70% of all the weps. If they ever did impliment it I’m assuming it would be extremely weak. But as for the speed aspect, I don’t really think thats a good idea, what’s to stop people from trolling and running circles around the enemy in LTS?

• As DoomedAKAMike said would you like to get 1shoted by almost every weapon in the game? I don’t think so.

• Ooohh, I hoped this Ninja/Assassin bullshit would stop finally… but no, another n00b joins the party…

• Only if an eastern theme for the game appears. Elseway ninjas/assassins are out .
    (Anyway assassins don’t have cloth armors as far as I know but they are wearing medium armors or light and they are trained to fight with evolved and exotic weaponry and also be agile and fight with exotic techniques.)

• Ninjas are extremely out. Never going to happen.
    They do not fit the theme, they wouldn’t fit the combat mechanics, they wouldn’t fit in my heart.

And try to search the forums before you post, there are already posts like this. ;)

• It’s been suggested and denied by many. Also all those weapons you just mentioned are pretty much asian-themed, so no.

Dislike all things like Assissins/Thief/Rouge w/e.

• Have in mind the game takes place in a battlefield, wants to make you feel immersed in a battle, and assasins dont belong in a battlefield. You have skirmishers and light infantry in the game, wich fill the same niche and fit in the theme of the game.

• @WerQ:

Ninjas are extremely out. Never going to happen.
    They do not fit the theme, they wouldn’t fit the combat mechanics, they wouldn’t fit in my heart.

And try to search the forums before you post, there are already posts like this. ;)

^this

• here we go again …. -1

• Keep in mind that Asia also had a medieval period at the same time as Europe. It isn’t too inappropriate to have elements from the eastern orient in a game like this one.

However, they have no place in this specific instance of the game. Maybe if there were to be Asian Chivalry DLC or something of that flavour.

Not this time around buddy =/

• wow I didn’t expect such llevel of immaturity in the answers… this is a simple suggestion, no need to add insulting/flaming.
    and thanks izlude for your polite answer.

• Make it a ninja ZOMBIE and im sold!

• @garfield:

wow I didn’t expect such llevel of immaturity in the answers… this is a simple suggestion, no need to add insulting/flaming.

Certain answers have nothing to do with immaturity, but with lack of tolerance for crazy fantasy ideas in a game that obviously is NOT fantasy. We´ve seen this kind of thread like 10 times already, and ten times 90% of the people clearly said why this would suck and not work in the end.

It gets old, it gets boring and speaking for myself, it gets frustrating to see that ppl are to ignorant or too lazy to use a simple and quick forum search, just to post their awesome ideas again, wanting a “dragon ball Z” flair to this fantastic, semi-realistic game…

If you post an idea and people say its shit, live with it, nothing to cry about. Otherwise, don´t post if you can´t take the answer. No one assaulted you, so what is the problem?

• @ransack:

Make it a ninja ZOMBIE and im sold!

Yeah! it is cool! I like any features as long regards with ninjas

• @garfield:

wow I didn’t expect such llevel of immaturity in the answers… this is a simple suggestion, no need to add insulting/flaming.

Apparently, you’ve not been here long… Here, let me show you around.

XkFUHMjZDgs