Open Alpha/Beta for preorderes?

• I know a company that already does that with their game, by preordering the game you get access to every update they apply to the game (in their case every week) to download so you can always play it. (maybe even an extra bonus for preorderes).
    I’m sure many people here such as myself would by very happy if you did that. so we could already play the alpha.

• Developer

We are shying away from that method of releasing the game at the moment. We have a few negotiations and discussions taking place that will decide our future release plans. For now we can only confirm that there will be a closed BETA at some point and that it is likely to start early in the new year.

• Well maybe instead of getting randomly picked for the closed beta people who preordered could get access to it?

• @Ran:

Well maybe instead of getting randomly picked for the closed beta people who preordered could get access to it?

Then everyone would have access to it… smh.

• @Madmoor:

@Ran:

Well maybe instead of getting randomly picked for the closed beta people who preordered could get access to it?

Then everyone would have access to it… smh.

More people finding more bugs supporting Torn banner economically and reports bugs to be fixed…

• I dont like testers being invited based upon wether they preorder or not.

I prefer the more traditional ways, applying etc…

• @Ran:

Who says it’s a random selection? I like to think they recognized me for my superb personal hygiene and eager open-mindedness in the bedroom.