Advanced Archer Bow Killstreaks 1080p

• dat noobs xD Why is there no norse sword crawler, tearing you a new a?
    Anyway well done ^^

• I was in this video :) I think i may have beat you scorewise!!! J/K I don’t remember

But you are a good shot. I play 3rd person though. =X

• @Escadin:

dat noobs xD Why is there no norse sword crawler, tearing you a new a?
    Anyway well done ^^

Haha I take em as I see em ^_^

@troutjerky101:

I was in this video :) I think i may have beat you scorewise!!! J/K I don’t remember

Thanks! I remember fighting vs you a fair amount in some of those games. Nice shooting m8!

Appreciate the comments guys. If you liked the vid please feel free to like/comment/sub on youtube :) Cheers

• About that first bit, isn’t speedracer the guy that uses nothing but norse sword even though he knows it is OP?

I find it annoying that you acknowledge someone like that.

• @Zealot:

About that first bit, isn’t speedracer the guy that uses nothing but norse sword even though he knows it is OP?

No idea what weapons he uses or not, just was a very effective MAA on the server I was on, thus my mention.

• @Zealot:

About that first bit, isn’t speedracer the guy that uses nothing but norse sword even though he knows it is OP?

Also, do you have any relation with the Zealot from Darkfall?

• Yes Adûn, I am entertained. This is why I came here.

• Loved the video. Great work!

• @Metrocop:

Yes Adûn, I am entertained. This is why I came here.

Very good, precisely why I put forth the query :)

@bada:

Loved the video. Great work!

Thank you very much!

• I’d be more impressed if it weren’t an FFA server. Just too easy to dip away as an archer to turn around and plug some more asses with arrows. I’m not saying they aren’t still “good killstreaks” but what’s so impressive about being able to tag two guys run away run away run away come back tag two or three more run away run away. With half decent blocking you can get away with this all day in an FFA match.

• @troutjerky101:

I was in this video :) I think i may have beat you scorewise!!! J/K I don’t remember

You and someone else came to the brazilian server and got shat on so hard both of you dropped archer x.x

btw nice video, anyone that was good in darkfall will be good in chivalry

leading a fireball is much harder than shooting whatever here

• @fischbs:

I’d be more impressed if it weren’t an FFA server. Just too easy to dip away as an archer to turn around and plug some more asses with arrows. I’m not saying they aren’t still “good killstreaks” but what’s so impressive about being able to tag two guys run away run away run away come back tag two or three more run away run away. With half decent blocking you can get away with this all day in an FFA match.

I enjoy FFA becomes death comes from all directions, yourself included. Archers are the squishiest class in the game and it’s very easy for a competent Van/MAA/Knight to take you out, as well as having to watch out for suddenly getting one-shotted by others archers. I play FFA because I like the survival element to it. But you are right in saying that normal maps play differently and certainly have their own merits.

On an unrelated note, this patch should be interesting for archers!