Patch 1 Beta

• Hey all,

We thank you for your patience as we worked on getting this first patch out! We hope you enjoy it :)

If you haven’t already, please check out the patch notes here:
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5698

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PROCEEDING

BETA

Virginia (US East)

downloads of up to 1GB

If you have read the above and still wish to test the beta, please following these instructions:

1. Right Click “Chivalry: Medieval Warfare” on your game list
    2. Hit Properties
    3. Click on the “Betas” tab
    4. In the dropdown menu, select the “Beta” branch. You should see "Successfully opted into the ‘Beta’ content beta.
    5. Close the window and the next time you go to launch the game, Steam will automatically begin to download the update.

If you wish to go back to the release build, follow the above steps, except in the drop-down menu, select “NONE - Opt out of all beta programs.”

Thanks for helping us test the patch!

• Yeah ! So it’s a beta based in USA… i prefer wait until release, my ping wont let me able to test properly the patch ^^

Have fun lucky you !

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It says it requires a password, and I live right the fuck below VA! Oh well, hopefully the beta will become un-beta’d soon.

EDIT: Nevermind, I’m mildly retarded.

• Whoa, this is great!
    I live in northern Europe so the lag would be an issue for me. So I can’t test it right away.
    But really, as a fan, thanks for working so hard to get this out :D
    Can’t wait :P

• oh well, im still gonna test it… :) sounds like feinting was fixed after-all yay, gonna miss kick jump exploration… lol

• I’m super super excited, I have nothing more to say :)

• Alright, so I’ve enabled the beta, “Internal-Internal testing branch;” it asked for a password, but the password is apparently leaving it blank. Nothing downloads, I restart Steam just to be sure. Afterwards, I go to the in game server list, and I eventually find (what I’m assuming) are the official beta servers. They all have appropriate ping. They’re also all empty. I still have not downloaded anything.

Am I doing it right?

• @vile.zoidberg:

Alright, so I’ve enabled the beta, “Internal-Internal testing branch;” it asked for a password, but the password is apparently leaving it blank. Nothing downloads, I restart Steam just to be sure. Afterwards, I go to the in game server list, and I eventually find (what I’m assuming) are the official beta servers. They all have appropriate ping. They’re also all empty. I still have not downloaded anything.

Am I doing it right?

You want to use the one that says Beta- Chivalry Beta

Looks like this.

• @Infamous:

@vile.zoidberg:

Alright, so I’ve enabled the beta, “Internal-Internal testing branch;” it asked for a password, but the password is apparently leaving it blank. Nothing downloads, I restart Steam just to be sure. Afterwards, I go to the in game server list, and I eventually find (what I’m assuming) are the official beta servers. They all have appropriate ping. They’re also all empty. I still have not downloaded anything.

Am I doing it right?

You want to use the one that says Beta- Chivalry Beta

Looks like this.

Well, fuck me. That wasn’t there twenty minutes ago.

Awesome, thanks!

• I checked with others in game who have the same issue as me with the keybind menu being bugged. Here is the link to the support thread I opened with screenshots of it.
    http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=5704

• For those that are lucky enough to be close to this server, can you please post some screenshots or comments on what the updates are with this patch?? Thank you!

/signed by a less fortunate soul that lives very far away from US east ;)

• Totally US East here…Downloading now.

~Q~

• @Eisenhorne:

For those that are lucky enough to be close to this server, can you please post some screenshots or comments on what the updates are with this patch?? Thank you!

/signed by a less fortunate soul that lives very far away from US east ;)

yes please!

• lm downloading the beta now. so when the beta thing becomes a new path relese. what am l gona do? stop the beta testing thing from stam. and swithing to main game will download the new content? l just dont want to screw my game up. thats all.

• after downloding the beta my game opens in a window???

• @™JAN?SSARY®:

after downloding the beta my game opens in a window???

You can change that setting in the video options.

• @™JAN?SSARY®:

Didn’t read the patch notes, did you?

• Default to windowed mode to avoid invalid-resolution issues.

• @TheBeardedFool:

@™JAN?SSARY®:

ok alt enter fixes it.

but afer swithing from beta to normal game a got a udk.exe issue then l click join game :(
    deleted the game and chivalry from my fiels now to download again :(

pissed off now.

6.00 GB RAM
    ?5 prosesor
    adm radeon 7730M
    64 bit system

l play any game without issues but this. pay me 74 dolars to get 4 pack then go buy 2 extra games for famely and you can all test out the bugs. lol. this sucks. game is broken :( in future get your testers to test all bugs and fix em before you sell it. :( disapointed :(

• @™JAN?SSARY®:

@TheBeardedFool:

@™JAN?SSARY®:

ok alt enter fixes it.

but afer swithing from beta to normal game a got a udk.exe issue then l click join game :(
    deleted the game and chivalry from my fiels now to download again :(

pissed off now.

fixed it after deleteing

6.00 GB RAM
    ?5 prosesor
    adm radeon 7730M
    64 bit system

l play any game without issues but this. pay me 74 dolars to get 4 pack then go buy 2 extra games for famely and you can all test out the bugs. lol. this sucks. game is broken :( in future get your testers to test all bugs and fix em before you sell it. :( disapointed :(

• fixed it now