Future of the Game

• I can’t say how much I love this game. I have been waiting for a game like this for a long time. If I could add anything to this, this is what it would be.

1. A game type similar to team objective where there is territory that is fought over. I’d love for this game to be dynamic to the point where I feel like I’m fighting for more than just the current objective. There would need to be a world map that is composed of a bunch of smaller maps similar to what is available now. After each battle happens the winning team could vote on where to continue the fight at. Basically I would like to make it seem like if my team is winning we continue the campaign farther into enemy territory. It would be cool to have bonuses based on whether your team is winning or losing in the struggle across the territory as well.

2. Some kind of bloodlust bonus for having killed several people in a row (possibly a short timeframe to do it in as well). That is really hard to do, especially with melee weapons. There could be a special move that is tied to the bloodlust for each weapon.

3. I’d like for there to be castle siege levels that require moving things like ladders and siege towers and battering rams to appropriate positions and storming the castle. These games would need to be based on resources where the defending team has far fewer resources than the attacking team.

4. This one is way more farfetched and outside the realm of what you guys would be working on programming right now, but I’m going to list it anyway because I would love to see it. It ties in with my first and third ideas as well. This game combined with something like the Total War games would be a sweet MMO. Everyone could start off leading a small group of people (based on your class) in a large army that is trying to conquer territory based on their faction. For every battle you win, you gain more troops that you command. You also gain loot with every win that allows you to outfit your squad with better weapons and armor. As you gain more people you can split them into different groups which adds the possibility of flanking attacks when you are in combat. Basically I’d like to be able to work my way up to becoming a general. A player could also assign some of their units to another person (probably one of their friends) playing for their faction, so that attacks would be a coordinated effort that wouldn’t require constant control. The key to this is that if you die, you lose everything. It will not be easy to work your way up through the ranks, but if you do you command some serious power. Battles would need to work more like elimination style or where you have a certain number of resources available.

• @hiroprotagonistandy:

1. A game type similar to team objective where there is territory that is fought over.

Some sort of Domination style like CoD MW perhaps? There might be something to that… I like it!

@hiroprotagonistandy:

2. Some kind of bloodlust bonus for having killed several people in a row

Nervous about this one; reminds me to much of kill streaks in said CoD, which serves to give bigger guns to someone doing well already; but as you said it is a lot harder to get a kill streak in this game (for most of us, anyway). On the fence. Maybe a Perk system? Don’t want to become WotR, though.

@hiroprotagonistandy:

3. I’d like for there to be castle siege levels that require moving things like ladders and siege towers

Yes, A thousand times yes. I don’t even have a computer that could run that with full 32 or more for epic glory; but even 10v10 or 12v12 would make that awesome.

@hiroprotagonistandy:

4. This one is way more farfetched…

This one has ambition. This game would have to go ballistic with popularity for them to afford such a thing; even then it sounds like it may alter the playstyle to much.