Polished game?!

• There are some Source Engine based mods and games that actually are polished to perfection. AoChiv has an horrible interface, not polished. Unreal Engine 3 is way better, as there are more games and mods with quality based on this powerful engine.

Suggestion: get a polished interface on this one.

• We are working on a commercial game so we will be sure to make everything as perfect as we can.

• Err…
    Is that a serious suggestion?
    Make things look good?

Of course they will…they need to sell it!

• What source mod is polished to perfection? I can’t think of one. I can however think of about 10 that AOC has beaten in just about every category.

• @gB:

What source mod is polished to perfection? I can’t think of one. I can however think of about 10 that AOC has beaten in just about every category.

Fan-boi! :D

• @gB:

What source mod is polished to perfection? I can’t think of one. I can however think of about 10 that AOC has beaten in just about every category.

PVK II is pretty flawless but it isn’t my kind of game.

• Don’t anger the Slash…

• pvk is the best game ever made in the history of mankind!

• HULKSLASH!

• Developer

We will release our GUI scheme at some point during development as media for you all to see, personally I feel our new style is much more suited to a gritty, medieval game. Hope you guys all like it as much as the team does :D .

• @gB:

Dystopia

• @gB:

Insurgency (Mod FPS), Vindictus or Mabinogi Heroes (MMORPG), Dark Messiah of Might & Magic (RPG FPS)…

• @TheRed:

Err…
    Is that a serious suggestion?
    Make things look good?

Of course they will…they need to sell it!

Not everything that is commercial has quality, as not everything that is free is bad.

• Bah, it’s Team Chivalry we’re talking about.

• @TheRed:

Bah, it’s Team Chivalry we’re talking about.

We get the point… (Fan-boy). They have great concepts…

• You know it ;P

• This topic is mighty useless.

• @WerQ:

This topic is mighty useless.

So don’t bother reply on it… don’t you have other things to do? Guess not.

• @Spiritus:

@gB:

Insurgency (Mod FPS), Vindictus or Mabinogi Heroes (MMORPG), Dark Messiah of Might & Magic (RPG FPS)…

Dystopia. Good one. It’s definitely in the running, in arguments for best hl2 mod.

Insurgency. Okay. It’s a pretty good game. But it’s been done and it’s been done commercially better. AoC hasn’t.

Vidictus, Mabinogi heroes? Okay hello we’re talking about source mods? Not commercial titles using the source engine. haha Nice try though.

Dark Messiah? Hello? Okay once again it’s not a mod, it’s a commercial game, hello. Besides it’s multiplayer is GAY.

So two mods people can name that are polished. That’s not many.

Oh yea I forgot about PVgay. I mean PVK2. Yea it’s a source mod… I guess it’s polished. I don’t get the enjoyment anyone gets from that game though.

• It’s not polished. It’s not even done. There’s 7 classes total…when it’s done it’s supposed to have 8 classes per team, 24 classes total. That’s not even close to done and polished.

It’s not released yet, but I would say the Black Mesa mod is looking real polished. Once it gets released, we’ll be able to see how great it is.

I guess you could consider the Cinematic Mod polished…because that’s all it is, shiny stuff.