Polished game?!

• @TheRed:

Fact: Spiritus can’t link.

Anyways, I believe PVK and AoC to be quite polished, I just don’t get exited about PVK, not as immersive.
    Maybe because of the more cartoony feel.

Fact: AoChiv is not polished and it will never be. No CR3… cry me a river.

• Hey Spiritus, I think you made a bad start with this community, maybe we could chill up a bit and be cool.

We dont have to separate anything anyway, fact is pvk is more polished than aoch in things like it’s interface, the class menus and stuff like that, but it’s really waaaay behind the aoch gameplay immersion. And not just because of decapitations.

Bunny hoping and spamming or block whoring are ridiculous compared to aoch combat maneuvers.

• @-Slash-:

Hey Spiritus, I think you made a bad start with this community, maybe we could chill up a bit and be cool.

We dont have to separate anything anyway, fact is pvk is more polished than aoch in things like it’s interface, the class menus and stuff like that, but it’s really waaaay behind the aoch gameplay immersion. And not just because of decapitations.

Bunny hoping and spamming or block whoring are ridiculous compared to aoch combat maneuvers.

Isn’t this basically what i said? They are 2 different games, the only thing connecting these 2 games is, that they both have swords in them.

• Actually not, I said that aoch is better :P

• @-Slash-:

Actually not, I said that aoch is better :P

Murmur…

• @-Slash-:

Actually not, I said that aoch is better :P

AoChiv:

• Good concept
    • Decapitations
    • Real time action
    • No crosshair
    • Not polished (Source Engine is way powerful than you see in this mod)
    • Poor general design (Maps, interface…)
    • Low options ( game-play, few classes…)

PVKII:

• High Polished (not finished yet, more CR will be added. Well designed maps, best i ever seen in Source Engine)
    • Great concept (3 factions at least 3 classes per faction, more will be added)
    • Lots of game-play options (including no melee crosshair)
    • Combat is not as real as in AoChiv, it is faster, but has a polished combat system.
    • No decapitations, no blood on your screen (Not many gore as AoChiv, but better blood splats system)

You can help me out listing other +/- or correcting mine…

• I will tell you the most honest +/-, you wont have an arguement against it.

Aoch + : I like it.

Pvgay - : I dont like it cause it’s a 10 year olds game.

I think there is no need to keep discussing further.

• @-Slash-:

I will tell you the most honest +/-, you wont have an arguement against it.

Aoch + : I like it.

Pvgay - : I dont like it cause it’s a 10 year olds game.

I think there is no need to keep discussing further.

Embracing ignorance never looked so smart.
    :roll:

• i kno rite

• Ok, I think this conversation has played itself out.