AOC Grievance

• I am curious, will CMW and whatever changes are made in the course of its development be in one way or another dictated by a single clan as AOC was. You may not realize it but this one group of people caused an enormous number of potential long-term players to leave the game for good, if they should retain into this game the same power they seemed to wield in AOC I can imagine that your sales will only be 1/4 of what they could be.

I doubt I am alone in saying all this…

I shall brign the light of day to your wickedness,
    Inquisitor

• You must have some ego to think that you really mattered that much, lol.

• Developer

I heard the rumours and know exactly what clan(s) your talking about. They were unfounded rumours back then and even more so now. If a clan is dedicated to a community and volunteers to test a game when others won’t- that should be seen as a good contribution to the community. Those clans nor any others were never listened to above others and I’m not sure who started the rumours otherwise but its not true and never was.

• I only ask this question since I was threatened (about 6 months ago) by someone high up in that clan to be denied access to any of the game testing that you are currently engaged in. It may have been an idle boast from a 35 year old nerd, but nevertheless I thought i would inform you that this clan may not be helping you out as much as you seem to think.

I shall brign the light of day to your wickedness,
    Inquisitor

• You can ignore any idle threats. No one has any influence on whether I decide to allow someone to test the game or not.

• @Inquisitor:

I only ask this question since I was threatened (about 6 months ago) by someone high up in that clan to be denied access to any of the game testing that you are currently engaged in. It may have been an idle boast from a 35 year old nerd, but nevertheless I thought i would inform you that this clan may not be helping you out as much as you seem to think.

You sure he wasn’t just telling you they weren’t looking for new testers anymore? Maybe he was trying to spare you some trouble. Like that time I was waiting in line at this trendy Hollywood nightclub and I looked back at the chick behind me and let her know that she was way too fugly to get in; the bouncer would’ve said the same thing an hour later, but I was kind of a pre-bouncer figure.