Callvote Shuffle teams

• does it exist in this game?
    Having only played on public servers, out of interest nb some system to shuffle teams would be ideal?
    High ranked players for example. ( some I have seen spec until game gets under way to then join better ranked/side.
    When looking at the teams on score board , to see near all the higher ranked players on same team,
    can spoil the fun. Also It may reduce some Ranked players being kicked of by servers full of newer players, who may not want to fight demi-godlike foes , hehe. Well until they learn the game better.

• +1 for this feature. Vote scramble and vote mute would both be good.

• +1 For the right idea. What a good thought! I didn’t even consider a solution to this challenge. Just hoped to get lucky :-p

• +9001

• Yes good idea

• I like this idea too.

• I like it, except it’s dogshit when you are thrown in to the losing team when there’s only a minute of playtime left.

• @WerQ:

I like it, except it’s dogshit when you are thrown in to the losing team when there’s only a minute of playtime left.

That won’t happen anymore.

• @Martin:

@WerQ:

I like it, except it’s dogshit when you are thrown in to the losing team when there’s only a minute of playtime left.

Great! :D

• @Martin:

@WerQ:

How about after the match ends? Those are hilarious!

Also, autobalance needs to stop trying to autobalance the king in stoneshill. It tried to autobalance me as king at least 3 or 4 times one game. Obviously it didn’t switch my team, but the autobalance didn’t switch anyone so the teams stayed uneven.

• @ReMixx:

@Martin:

@WerQ:

How about after the match ends? Those are hilarious!

Also, autobalance needs to stop trying to autobalance the king in stoneshill. It tried to autobalance me as king at least 3 or 4 times one game. Obviously it didn’t switch my team, but the autobalance didn’t switch anyone so the teams stayed uneven.

Ahhh I was frustrated by this once. It didn’t seem to swap anyone over until the teams were something ridiculous like 12 v 4 :(

• I couldnt find a newer thread about this so decided to bump this, its sad that this function still does not exist. Currently its way too usual to see bunch of kids joining up on one team to throw “gg!!”'s after a 500 vs 2000 score games…

• @Coledash:

I couldnt find a newer thread about this so decided to bump this, its sad that this function still does not exist. Currently its way too usual to see bunch of kids joining up on one team to throw “gg!!”'s after a 500 vs 2000 score games…

There’s a reason I never, ever, ever. Say “GG”. Or “GF” in duels. If the match or fight was actually good, I’ll actually say something with some tact and consideration.

That was an amazing match is worth a hundred gee-gees.

That was an incredible fight is worth a thousand gee-effs.

On the topic, though, I would like to see both this and votemute implemented. However, as for scramble teams, it shouldn’t be usable in the last 5 minutes in TO, and maybe not on the last objective.

• Good idea, needs to be implemented.

• @Ramare:

There’s a reason I never, ever, ever. Say “GG”. Or “GF” in duels. If the match or fight was actually good, I’ll actually say something with some tact and consideration.

No you won’t:) That chat is so bugged that most of the time I don’t even manage to write and send a proper “WTF” :D