Auto-switch is so damn annoying

• /Rant
    Auto-switch is so damn annoying. I’m usually at or near the top of the charts. My only reward for this is to be switched around like 3 times every game until I forget what damn side I’m on. I have topped the charts on stoneshill dozens of times on team agatha but I have only been king once. Why? Because I’m switched to masons team usually by the second stage of the map. I’m not even exaggerating, I get team switched pretty much every single game I play.

Why not make auto-switch take the last guy that joins or even just have a random pick. This has to be the worst auto-switch system ever.
    /endRant

• From the patch notes: http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5698

• Autobalance changed to be a LIFO system.

LIFO means “last in, first out” meaning the last person to join a team will be the first one to be switched to the other team in the case of an autobalance.

• @RushSecond:

From the patch notes: http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5698

• Autobalance changed to be a LIFO system.

LIFO means “last in, first out” meaning the last person to join a team will be the first one to be switched to the other team in the case of an autobalance.

That is not good enough. I want them to travel back in time and undo the massive emotional damage that was caused to me.

hmm I guess i need to read these notes for once

• Ya, unfortunately auto-balance prioritizes the guy at the top of the charts every single time. I’m not sure if it’s a bug or intentional, but it’s being changed.

Occasionally, it can lead to great fun because if you’re really doing well, you can make the game last very long by dominating both teams. It almost feels like you’re some kind of evil mercenary whose purpose is to extend the conflict as long as possible. At least, that’s how I felt when I was saluting my perfectly safe king one moment and slicing him to death the next moment, as the game ended. :-)

@Fatgun:

That is not good enough. I want them to travel back in time and undo the massive emotional damage that was caused to me.

hmm I guess i need to read these notes for once

Sorry, but the only appropriate use of the Chivalry time machine is to travel forward in time and kill Hitler… with a Maul. Sounds like the perfect subject for a DLC, actually. :-)