Respawn TeamKillers

• How about Team killers are made to respawn?
    so the team killer just respawns at the start of map ( respawn place )
    Could be ideal for T/O and team modes.
    It removes the team killer and could prevent a rage incident between players on the same team
    at that point in the map?
    Some do Team kill purely by accident, also some just team kill on purpose.
    Just an idea Respawn them at base. After the kill no choice.

• No, because TK happens. My team gains nothing from me being dragged to spawn area for TKing once if I was the best player in the team before ^^

I want the cRPG mechanic. If you were TKed you could press a button to report the TKer. If he got 5 reports he was kicked. Simple as that.
    I never saw as few TKs as in cRPG.

• @Siegbert:

I want the cRPG mechanic. If you were TKed you could press a button to report the TKer. If he got 5 reports he was kicked. Simple as that.
    I never saw as few TKs as in cRPG.

Yes and i hate the typical answer that this would punished an accidental tk and could be abused. (i have read this pretty often) I never ever teamkilled more then 2 times in a game and this is very rare. A kick for 5 teamkills with report don’t hit the wrong guy.
    He either is an intentional teamkiller or an idiot and both need time to think about there attitude/playstyle.

• is that ok? 5 reports and kick.
    what about the player who fires one of the big weapons and in error kills over 5 players on same team?
    catapult thing? or drops burnning oil?
    Is it not for now, easier for the server to just respawn you, until a system of reporting comes along
    as you suggest.

Any system would be ok if it dealt with team killing in a balanced way.

• @loin:

is that ok? 5 reports and kick.
    what about the player who fires one of the big weapons and in error kills over 5 players on same team?

These weapons can be very devastating for your team if used wrong. So you should be very carefully with them but most of the people will understand that a catapultteamkill happens and if you did it wrong no one stops you from leaving it.
    The system can stop idiots from shooting into groups of player, hoping that they earn more kills then teamkills.

• @loin:

is that ok? 5 reports and kick.

What about it? People usually don’t report TKs unless it’s on purpose or really careless. If that guy would apologize he won’t get reported I think.

I hardly got any reports in cRPG ever. And I did commit TKs sometimes.

Is it not for now, easier for the server to just respawn you, until a system of reporting comes along as you suggest.

But it’s a fucked up system. You will most likely do teamkillings in the heat of the battle. It’s hardly avoidable. Who would want you to be teleported to the spawn because of it?