Armor Customization

• I think it would be pretty neat to be able to go into detail about which kinds of armor you want to wear instead of simply weapons/shields/ect.

The armor you would pick could determine your overall survivability (of course), but other attributes as well… Such as, stamina loss, swing speed, damage, run speed. For example, you could play a knight with a maul and no armor for maximum offense capability and speed, but die very easily if attacked. Also, you could play with huge armor plating for maximum survivability, but taking a penalty to damage,speed,stamina, ect. because you are more restricted from the heavy armor. This could also give light classes a way to maybe “beef up” by getting an armor bonus but reducing bow draw speed and run/swing speeds.

This would also create a way for people to further customize the way they look (aside from veteran helmets) and make more items for unlock!

Thanks for reading my post!

• This is a great idea.

• This has already been suggested and I’m quite sure TornBanner already took note of this.

Nonetheless, it still is a good idea. Everyone loves cosmetic customization.

• Oh I didn’t see the post

• Yeah, that would be cool, but I like this game because it’s realistic. Halfnaked knights with claymore isn’t. I think that each class should have each set of armour streangth, but still able to equip what you want. Like knight, if they wanted to be lighter and faster, they could equip strong chainmail, or reinforced leather. If a archer would like more arrow protection, they could jump in a chainmail armour, with leather on the limbs :D

• @franzmar:

Yeah, that would be cool, but I like this game because it’s realistic. Halfnaked knights with claymore isn’t. I think that each class should have each set of armour streangth, but still able to equip what you want. Like knight, if they wanted to be lighter and faster, they could equip strong chainmail, or reinforced leather. If a archer would like more arrow protection, they could jump in a chainmail armour, with leather on the limbs :D

That’s what i was getting at. I didn’t mean naked people at all, just various armor styles.