Screenshots, Images and a Video for the new Veteran Helmets!

• Hey Beta testers of thy new patch! Ser Yarnu, holder of thy generic helmet has asked if you guys playing the beta, can ‘PLEEAAAAAAAASE’ send me some images of the new helmets! PepperBelly01, has told me he will probably make a video, but I cant wait! 8-)

I love aesthetic customization, the thought that there is content out there ‘RIGHT NOW’, and that I have not seen it… is infuriating me :(

Edit - Thanks to Pepperbelly01, we get a taste of the further customization. Apologise for blurring, steam overlay is disabled, and had to resort to video capture then screenshotting it.

Pepperbelly’s smallish look at what the new patch brings, in this video are new helmets + tabards and gameplay mechanics.

[youtubehd:pgnoakc4]Xw8CXjUmi4Q[/youtubehd:pgnoakc4]

Mason Archer - El Bandito

Agatha Archer - Wooden Face Guard

Mason Man at Legs - Viking Helm

Agatha Man at Legs - Steel layered helm -

Agatha Knight - Full Face Helm

Agatha Vanguard - Golden Trimmed Bucket/Great Helm - Thanks WODEN.

Mason Knight - HEHE YOU CANT SEE MY EYES

Mason Vanguard - Green Band of awesome - Probably the least unique helmet upgrade atm.

• Based on the out of focus pictures above, I’m guessing that the veteran helmets are some sort of cryptid.

Or even maybe a UFO. 8-)

• @Unit:

Based on the out of focus pictures above, I’m guessing that the veteran helmets are some sort of cryptid.

Or even maybe a UFO. 8-)

• haha, will keep you guys updated on the pics as they come in. Though, from what i have heard. Not many people are that interested in them thus far!

• Thanks for the screenshots , I was really curious about them.
    I really wonder what the veteran knight helmet looks like.

• @Carsha:

@Unit:

Based on the out of focus pictures above, I’m guessing that the veteran helmets are some sort of cryptid.

Or even maybe a UFO. 8-)

Hahahahahahaha!

• Do I spot a veteran Agatha archer helmet behind the clear image of the Bandito? It looks like he has cheek pieces added from his helmet.

• Finally i can see them helmets, mason archer rocks.

• @SharpshotSid:

Do I spot a veteran Agatha archer helmet behind the clear image of the Bandito? It looks like he has cheek pieces added from his helmet.

Good spot man, to me it looks like the generic agatha archer, however… given the blurry nature of the pictures, and the fact that the Mason’s Bandito is only a small alteration to the original, it could very be that the cheek-pads are the new component.

Stay tuned for more pics soooooooooooooooooooooon!

• I give this post +10000 points.

• @Stillbjorn:

I give this post +10000 points.

Sire you are thy best of all thy realms.

Ahem, getting back to what i wanted to say! These are all the new helmet designs i can find so far. Meaning, the Mason Vanguard/Knight and Agatha Archers are the only faction-classes missing veteran helmets FOR NOW. However, I’m doubtful of my hypothesis, and I bet you that images will surface soon.

I do hope an developer could come and post about the nature of these helmets, and perhaps… showcase or provide evidence for these new helmets!

For everything aesthetic and customizable, Yarnu will post it! :D I just love new designs 8-)

• Do helmets also affect the colours? Because a yellow Mason just seems silly in my opinion.
    Edit: Reread the first post, my bad. That Greathelm looks neat though

• @SharpshotSid:

Do helmets also affect the colours? Because a yellow Mason just seems silly in my opinion.
    Edit: Reread the first post, my bad. That Greathelm looks neat though

All good man, yeah the new colours are just for FFA. Though if you ask me, it’s almost like they worked out a team-colour set for future DLC factions.

The great-helm indeed for the agatha Vanguard looks sweet. It looks very similar, but if you notice it’s not just a golden trim. The top of the helmet, gets gradually smaller, and smaller. TBH i prefer this one over the current one.

Hope we get to seee more helmets in the future, because i love aesthetic customizations.

• niiiiiicce… :)

• @Yarnu:

Hope we get to seee more helmets in the future, because i love aesthetic customizations.

Same, it’s nice to be able to make your character your own. Also looks like both MAA’s share the same helmet, both being layered steel helmets. Also another thing; do you require all weapon unlocks or just the main weapon unlocks to achieve veteran status?

• @SharpshotSid:

@Yarnu:

Same, it’s nice to be able to make your character your own. Also looks like both MAA’s share the same helmet, both being layered steel helmets. Also another thing; do you require all weapon unlocks or just the main weapon unlocks to achieve veteran status?

Just primaries.

Here’s a non-blurry close up of the Agatha Knight helm, hunting for shots of the others.

[attachment=0:11gvxxba]knight.jpg[/attachment:11gvxxba]

• @SlyGoat:

Just primaries.

Thank you Based Steve Piggott!

Three helmets in the bag, one more to go

• Alright, here we go.

Shoutout to Xeekik for helping me with these.

• Cheekpieces. Called it.
    I think Mason Knight looks a bit funky though. Both MAA’s looking good. Not seeing alot of difference between regular and veteran Mason Vanguard though. It’s there, I don’t doubt it, but, not very noticable :?

• @SlyGoat:

Shoutout to Xeekik for helping me with these.

GOD I’M SO FASHIONABLE.