This can't be real…

• How is it possible that you have not fixed the server player count yet? It’s a joke. I know you’re supposed to bring out an entirely new browser sometime in the near future, but you can’t let this go on for much longer. You will lose a huge amount of players…

I love this game, I want it to succeed on a competitive level as well as on a commercial level, but that’s not happening if these HUGE bugs keep popping up… I know you are a tiny tiny company, but I still can’t accept that this still isn’t fixed.

Edit: I’ve also encountered a strange thing recently. If this is indeed a bug I’m sure you’re aware by now, but if it isn’t please let me know what I’m doing wrong. — Some Steam achievements just straight up don’t work? Or at least not 100%. “Kill 100 Man At Arms” the counter is still at 0/100.

• Some Steam achievements just straight up don’t work? Or at least not 100%. “Kill 100 Man At Arms” the counter is still at 0/100.

I’m pretty sure that will only work on the beta build. The only reason some achievements unlocked in the normal game version was because they checked your steam backend stats. Steam recorded your kills with bastard swords, for example, on release, so the bastard sword unlock achievements checked that and automatically unlocked. As the game only records MAA kills in the beta version (all achievements were supposed to be released with the beta build), it can only be unlocked in the beta version. I could be wrong though.

• @Martin:

Some Steam achievements just straight up don’t work? Or at least not 100%. “Kill 100 Man At Arms” the counter is still at 0/100.

I’m pretty sure that will only work on the beta build. The only reason some achievements unlocked in the normal game version was because they checked your steam backend stats. Steam recorded your kills with bastard swords, for example, on release, so the bastard sword unlock achievements checked that and automatically unlocked. As the game only records MAA kills in the beta version (all achievements were supposed to be released with the beta build), it can only be unlocked in the beta version. I could be wrong though.

I see, thanks for the help.

• I believe that they’ve fixed the player count bug in BETA.
    Just to confirm… is this the same bug you’re talking about?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5842

• @Matti:

I believe that they’ve fixed the player count bug in BETA.
    Just to confirm… is this the same bug you’re talking about?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5842

Yep that’s it.

• well then release the beta , some of us are reluctant to opt in to the beta after hearing ya cant successfully opt out, so to this i say, release it to all so we are ALL running the same game.