Very disappointed with this game

• I bought this game a month ago more or less. Initially the game worked fine, and I had no problems playing it. But recently I’m experiencing a lot of problems with LAG. It’s not because of my ping because I have the same ping as always. Furthermore, I don’t have any problems with other online games, I only have problems with this one.

The lag started to ruin my gaming experience so i decided to aske in forums if people were experiencing this problem too. Some people told me that they didn’t have any problem and they could play as always, but others didn’t tell me the same. They said to me that, recently, they were experiencing lag in the game.

I don’t know why is this happening… Hope there is some solution to my problem because I really enjoy this game and I want to play it as I used to do before :(

Regards.

Edit: I’ll summarize the problems that I have:
    1. When I am at close combat I see people teleporting.
    2. Sometimes when an enemy attacks me I see his weapon go through my body by I don’t get any damage at the time, the damage comes later (around 1 second late).

• 60 views and any answer. Nice forum.

• How many frames per seconds do you have when you see teleporting?

How much choke and packetloss do you have?

Without ANY details, it’s just random guessing.

• I can’t open the console and I don’t know why… I remember that I have opened it several times but now I can’t. It seems that the key to open the console is “ScrollLock” but I don’t remember at all which key was.

Is there any other option to know my fps?

• You can open the console with the button above tab which is the **~
    You type “Stat Fps” press enter and that’s your fps.

Post a DxDiag if you don’t mind. To do this, press “Windows Key + R”, then type “dxdiag” in the box that pops up. Click “Save All Information”, and post that .txt file please.

Also a patch is coming out this evening so hopefully this might help some too.

• The button above tab is this ª, isn’t it? I don’t have that symbol (~). The problem is that when I press that button nothing happens, but I remember that I have opened the console a few times. So I think that it must be a bug…

The point is that I haven’t had any problem playing this game before, but now I feel that the game performance has worsened.

Thx for the interest.

• Ok I see you are using a different style keyboard. And your specs are solid you shouldn’t be having these problems. First thing to always ask after seeing your specs, do you have the latest GPU drivers? I remember a while back some people were having problems that were solved by doing this. And for fps monitoring you can download a program like MSI afterburner(http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm) which is used to overclock GPU’s, but it also has FPS monitoring tools on it, so you can get it for free and watch those fps.

And for reference this is the keyboard I am thinking of.

• Ok now I guess I know which is the problem. At the begining of each round my fps are 61 but when I get close to combat they often drop to 56. In fact, they usually drop to 4x FPS or even 3x FPS sometimes. The worst drop that I saw happened only one time but they dropped to 29 FPS! The point is that it’s not neccesary to be in close combat, sometimes FPS drops to 4x FPS.

Is there anything that I can do to fix this problem? I just want to be able to play as I used to do before >_<

• @Mutaracha:

Ok now I guess I know which is the problem. At the begining of each round my fps are 61 but when I get close to combat they often drop to 56. In fact, they usually drop to 4x FPS or even 3x FPS sometimes. The worst drop that I saw happened only one time but they dropped to 29 FPS! The point is that it’s not neccesary to be in close combat, sometimes FPS drops to 4x FPS.

Is there anything that I can do to fix this problem? I just want to be able to play as I used to do before >_<

Ok so I am guessing you have downloaded the latest drivers? Because even at 4X or 3X FPS I can’t imagine they are teleporting that badly… Your performance sounds worse then the fps you are reporting. But for a test have you lowered graphical settings just to see if it lessons? I heard of a weird fix where a guy set the resolution of the game to the lowest res, and while in game he moved up to a higher and higher res until he finally reached his normal res. And somehow this fixed somethings.( That last suggestion is a in case you want to try). But I suggest getting the drivers and seeing how tonight’s patch treats you…

• @ChuckingIt:

Ok so I am guessing you have downloaded the latest drivers? Because even at 4X or 3X FPS I can’t imagine they are teleporting that badly… Your performance sounds worse then the fps you are reporting. But for a test have you lowered graphical settings just to see if it lessons? I heard of a weird fix where a guy set the resolution of the game to the lowest res, and while in game he moved up to a higher and higher res until he finally reached his normal res. And somehow this fixed somethings.( That last suggestion is a in case you want to try). But I suggest getting the drivers and seeing how tonight’s patch treats you…

Around what time will that patch be available?

• @zibbiezone:

@ChuckingIt:

Around what time will that patch be available?

No exact time, Tib said this evening Eastern Time. So at this point we just have to wait :stab:

• Ok thank you for your help Chuck but, yeah, last week I downloaded the last drivers via Catalyst and I just cheked it again. So the problem isn’t that.

As I told you before, when I bought this game a couples of weeks before I played it with the MAX graphical settings, and I could play it well. So I don’t know what’s going on…

• @Mutaracha:

Ok thank you for your help Chuck but, yeah, last week I downloaded the last drivers via Catalyst and I just cheked it again. So the problem isn’t that.

As I told you before, when I bought this game a couples of weeks before I played it with the MAX graphical settings, and I could play it well. So I don’t know what’s going on…

Remember a hotfix was released in between that time so maybe something put an unusual burden on people’s machines. Tonight’s patch may help.

• So what’s the fix to the stretched graphics at the title screen? I updated my drivers through steam and then THIS happened… -.-

• @ChuckingIt:

Remember a hotfix was released in between that time so maybe something put an unusual burden on people’s machines. Tonight’s patch may help.

I think that is the key man, because before that hotfix I could play with max graphics and with any FPS drops.

I’ve just tried to set all the graphic settings into the MIN and it seems that the FPS problem gets reduced but no at all. So yeah, I think that they implemented SOMETHING in that hotfix that decrease the game performance. I hope that today’s patch will fix this issue…

• @Mutaracha:

@ChuckingIt:

I think that is the key man, because before that hotfix I could play with max graphics and with any FPS drops.

I’ve just tried to set all the graphic settings into the MIN and it seems that the FPS problem gets reduced but no at all. So yeah, I think that they implemented SOMETHING in that hotfix that decrease the game performance. I hope that today’s patch will fix this issue…

Let me know if yours works after the patch?

• What happened with the patch that was suposed to be released yesterday?

• @Mutaracha:

What happened with the patch that was suposed to be released yesterday?

It’s supposed to be released in 30 minutes-ish lol

• Ok guys it seems that my problem have been fixed with this patch! Finally I can play the game :)

I’m so glad and grateful to devs because they’ve fixed the FPS drops. I hope that in the future they don’t add another hotfix that worsen the game experience… Keep up the good work!

• So glad it’s working for you now! Enjoy the game :)