Gamemode Ideas + Features

• Peasant Brawl

A gamemode where it takes place in a village, not a battlefield. So, theres no mason or agathar invading, it’s just peasants working…But theres a brawl happening in the village, 2 Players will go into the unfilled circle around other peasant players. The playermodels would be peasants. Then they will fist fight until one has fallen. Basicly just a fist fighting gamemode, but set in a more realistic setting.

Knocked out

Alright, lets say if a class with a heavy helmet gets hit by a blunt object and happens to die. Well, how about change that around, so when that happens, the player getting hit screen turns black for like 20 seconds. The other guy will prob think hes dead, or not, so he stabs the knocked out man. Honestly, I dont know about this.

Last team standing with objectives

A 1vs1 Dueling gamemode. First person to win goes on to fight other people until he dies.

Object actions PLUS

Imagine this: One mason order going up the stairs, and a agathar archer at the top. He doesn’t know what to do, and he cant run because the mason can catch up to him. He sees a barrel next to him, so he kicks it down the stairs, the barrel hits the mason order, the mason order has a animation of falling down all the way down the stairs. Or if you want to lack gameplay, just make it look like he’s getting kicked. This would be pretty neat to see.This could also include, like on ruins, kicking sand into other player’s eyes and their screen turns a bit sandy for 2 seconds.

• I could use some one on one time beating someone into submission That sounds like some pretty cool ideas that I wouldn’t mind seeing.

• 1 and 3 I really would like to see in the game :D

• @Unit:

I could use some one on one time beating someone into submission That sounds like some pretty cool ideas that I wouldn’t mind seeing.

Ye did it again XD !

• @ZorisX:

@Unit:

I could use some one on one time beating someone into submission That sounds like some pretty cool ideas that I wouldn’t mind seeing.

Ye did it again XD !

Oh shit I’ve been caught I have no idea what you are talking about good sir. 8-)

• Shakes fist*

• @Unit:

@ZorisX:

@Unit 1_262:

Ye did it again XD !

Oh shit I’ve been caught I have no idea what you are talking about good sir. 8-)

Damn, every single time you reply is pretty useless and not funny cool. :D (It’s a joke, don’t take it seriously)

• I really like the idea of some sort of stunning or blacking out. The actual application of this would have to be tasteful, but I don’t think it would be out of the question.

• @Metrocop:

Damn, every single time you reply is pretty useless and not funny cool. :D (It’s a joke, don’t take it seriously)

You clever motherfucker Thanks! 8-)

• You guys make work bearable :P

• A regicide mode would be great.
    Kinda like the segment where you protect the King, but both team would have one.