The trolling needs to stop

• almost every game i have “that guy” seeking me out to team wound/kill or vote kick. its getting annoying fast, and even though i havent been vote kicked yet the fact that it bans you will only add to my frustration considering the only reason i would be kicked is for playing something as intended. i dont care if you think the archer class is lame or over powered or under powered, i enjoy it and its in the game, nuff said.

i may possibly have to resort to smurfing in this game since the trolling is so hardcore, thank god the majority of the community isnt bad and most people stick up for me(or my score) resulting in a failed vote. this is completely ridiculous and for people to defend this type of behavior, and even go further saying things along the lines of “your playing a gay class” “your an archer you deserve it” is completely out of line. i payed for this game just like everyone else and i expect to have a fun gaming experience without being trolled.

/end rant

• Are you threatening to DDOS other players? What exactly do you mean by “smurfing”?

• @Swayze’s:

Are you threatening to DDOS other players? What exactly do you mean by “smurfing”?

smurfing means changing names before game sessions, fairly annoying since a game like this seems to be about community and respect and all.

• Just my two cents, but if problems like this constantly follow you around, you should think about what you’re doing to encourage them. In your short stay on this forum you have already called people (like myself) “bads”, and that type of attitude leads me to believe that you most likely bring a lot of negative attention on yourself on the servers.

But what would I know, I’m a “bad”.

• I completely back up the OP. Archers are trolled too often, when they are not in number.

All these would get fixed with a more efficient vote kick than the broken one who got right now. A vote kick that cannot be abused and that display information on the concerned player, to show if he really is team killing/afk or not.

• @Swayze’s:

Just my two cents, but if problems like this constantly follow you around, you should think about what you’re doing to encourage them. In your short stay on this forum you have already called people (like myself) “bads”, and that type of attitude leads me to believe that you most likely bring a lot of negative attention on yourself on the servers.

But what would I know, I’m a “bad”.

i barely say anything in game, i ignore pretty much everything. only thing i do is kill people. as for the bad comment, its mainly because your comment implies that archer in this game is a problem, and my response represents my opinion: archers are only OP for bads that cant counter.

again though keep thinking that i bring this on myself since thats what most claim i do, it is funny though since i dont actually say a thing in game until “why am i being vote kicked?”.

• @labotimy:

i barely say anything in game, i ignore pretty much everything. only thing i do is kill people. as for the bad comment, its mainly because your comment implies that archer in this game is a problem, and my response represents my opinion: archers are only OP for bads that cant counter.

No, it implies that I’d have more fun playing in melee-only environments. I don’t care what you think about that. And honestly, referring to people as “bads” makes you sound very young and immature.

• @labotimy:

smurfing means changing names before game sessions, fairly annoying since a game like this seems to be about community and respect and all.

I don’t really see how this would help you, if you really are getting kicked simply for playing as an archer (which I completely agree is unfair). If you’re being votekicked for playing a particular class, how does changing your in-game name help?

• @Swayze’s:

@labotimy:

No, it implies that I’d have more fun playing in melee-only environments. I don’t care what you think about that. And honestly, referring to people as “bads” makes you sound very young and immature.

Are you seriously trying to defend people who troll archers???

You are the one sounding like an immature kid here. And it’s better to stay polite and use ‘‘bad’’ than spamming profanity to compensate for the lack of point.

• Just got kicked 4doing nothing!
    &Guess who started the vote kick?! The speed hacker, because i was calling him out.(Lord of the Masons) or (Lord of Mason)was his name.

PEOPLE ARE SO DUM IN GENERAL BLINDLY FOLLOWING THE CROWD, LIKE STUPID COWS.

WTF im upset&sad sorry for my rage but really.

• @Rodelero:

Just got kicked 4doing nothing!
    &Guess who started the vote kick?! The speed hacker, because i was calling him out.(Lord of the Masons) or (Lord of Mason)was his name.

I said to a similar thread that we should never vote to kick anyone if we don’t know if he is trolling or being trolled…But as you said people blindly follow the crowd…

• @johnk17:

@Rodelero:

Just got kicked 4doing nothing!

I said to a similar thread that we should never vote to kick anyone if we don’t know if he is trolling or being trolled…But as you said people blindly follow the crowd…

so you must put in place measures to prevent it from happening too often. I proposed a simple solution : each time a votekick is cast, people are informed by server wether or not that person is team killing or afk.

• @Swayze’s:

@labotimy:

have fun with your melee only environment, ill play the actual game called chivalry. kthxbai.

• @akarnir:

So you must put in place measures to prevent it from happening too often. I proposed a simple solution : each time a votekick is cast, people are informed by server wether or not that person is team killing or afk.

Well,i guess this could be a solution for now…But as far as I know they are working on putting admins in servers and this is the best solution to this kind of problems if you ask me.

But when…???

• @johnk17:

@akarnir:

So you must put in place measures to prevent it from happening too often. I proposed a simple solution : each time a votekick is cast, people are informed by server wether or not that person is team killing or afk.

Well,i guess this could be a solution for now…But as far as I know they are working on putting admins in servers and this is the best solution to this kind of problems if you ask me.

Admin surely is a good start. However, I highly doubt that the majority of servers can be covered by admins alone.
    My solution + more admin would really decrease the amount of trolling vote kick.

• @Humber:

@labotimy:

I don’t really see how this would help you, if you really are getting kicked simply for playing as an archer (which I completely agree is unfair). If you’re being votekicked for playing a particular class, how does changing your in-game name help?

the mother loving trolls follow me by name.

• @akarnir:

Admin surely is a good start. However, I highly doubt that the majority of servers can be covered by admins alone.
    My solution + more admin would really decrease the amount of trolling vote kick.

Yeah,I agree with your point of view…At least all the official servers should have admins in the future,because if the game continues like this,it’s gonna get really popular and then there’s probably going to be some trouble…I consider admins to be critical in the way online games work and totally basic.

• We like the realism of Chivalry but we don’t like the fact that archers are in this game - Chivalry Forums, 2012.

• OP is probably that guy who sits on the spawn ledges on Hillside ineffectively lobbing arrows past Treb 2. I’ll keep stabbing you when I run past. At least advance to a range where you can be useful.

• @Arachnyd:

OP is probably that guy who sits on the spawn ledges on Hillside ineffectively lobbing arrows past Treb 2. I’ll keep stabbing you when I run past. At least advance to a range where you can be useful.

the OP is the one putting an arrow in your aye at 10ft behind his melee line. qq moar.