Serious Performance Issues

• I just purchased chivarly, download and isntall went smoothly. When i go to play the game it runs smooth for about 1 minut then it starts to stutter like crazy while making weird robot sounds. I tried turning down settings but it made no difference. Ive always been able to run every game on max settings without a hiccup. Also the stutterin wil actually carry over after I turn the game off to he point where I have to restart my comp and that clears it everytime. I have updated my geforce drivers t no avail. DxDiag is attached, any feedback appreciated.

• @frankenstein:

I just purchased chivarly, download and isntall went smoothly. When i go to play the game it runs smooth for about 1 minut then it starts to stutter like crazy while making weird robot sounds. I tried turning down settings but it made no difference. Ive always been able to run every game on max settings without a hiccup. Also the stutterin wil actually carry over after I turn the game off to he point where I have to restart my comp and that clears it everytime. I have updated my geforce drivers t no avail. DxDiag is attached, any feedback appreciated.

Wierd robot sounds? Might need an exorcist to take a look at it That can’t be good. 8-)

My computer makes wierd noises sometimes, but a beating generally keeps it in its place after awhile it usually stops and everything is fine again.

Wonder what causes it?

• weird robot sounds probally shoulda been left out, what i meant is that the constant pausing causes the music and sounds to pause at whatever note they were at. The computer itself doesnt actually make any sounds

• @frankenstein:

weird robot sounds probally shoulda been left out, what i meant is that the constant pausing causes the music and sounds to pause at whatever note they were at. The computer itself doesnt actually make any sounds

Oh, well mine does.

Probably about to break not a good thing. 8-)