Unplayable Graphics Issues

• I just bought a Chivalry 4-pack today after checking to make sure I met the requirements with systemrequirementslab. However, upon loading up the game it was completely unplayable as the entire screen seems blurred out or something. Video card drivers are up to date. Has anyone had a similar issue or am I going to have to try to get a refund on a 4-pack (not even sure you can do that).

Cheers

• Please post a DxDiag.txt.

• @ReMixx:

Please post a DxDiag.txt.

I did. It is the first attachment above the screenshots.

• I managed to fix it, though I’m not sure why this worked. I changed the resolution to the lowest and everything appeared properly (if very ugly). Then step by step I ratcheted up the resolution step by step. For some reason if I tried to skip a resolution, the graphical problems returned. Eventually I got it up to 1920 x 1080. I have no idea what the problem was or why what I did worked.

• @HabeasDorkus:

I managed to fix it, though I’m not sure why this worked. I changed the resolution to the lowest and everything appeared properly (if very ugly). Then step by step I ratcheted up the resolution step by step. For some reason if I tried to skip a resolution, the graphical problems returned. Eventually I got it up to 1920 x 1080. I have no idea what the problem was or why what I did worked.

That’s weird. But I am glad you posted about how you fixed it. If anyone ever runs into this odd problem I will be sure to suggest this.

• @HabeasDorkus:

@ReMixx:

Please post a DxDiag.txt.

I did. It is the first attachment above the screenshots.

Lol sorry I missed it.