How do you want to be killed?

• Chivalry what a nice game. They still complain? players moaning about other classes.

For example my teams job is to kill your team. :) with any classes we have at that time on server.
    no one likes to get killed on the way to some epic battle hehe.

What ever kills you, its in the Arena of War, Rules really don’t exist .
    Its not good spamming fowl text to the player that killed you, such as backstabber! or (Class name) faggot, even worse have seen real swear words. not to mention callvote kicking, or switching teams to team kill them?

Its nice to die as you take out 2 or more foes in combat, thats how I like to be killed what about you?
    Vanguard death? Archer? Knight or Man at Arms? or a group murder hehe.
    Speared or Arrow the left ear?

• by fire

• Natural causes.

• @SlyGoat:

Natural causes.

You mean like falling off a trunk into a river and drown because of your heavy-weight steel armor ?

• @Shiroi:

@SlyGoat:

Natural causes.

You mean like falling off a trunk into a river and drown because of your heavy-weight steel armor ?

No, by surviving every battle and dying a successful, overweight mercenary with heart problems, surrounded by my wenches and wealth.

• @SlyGoat:

@Shiroi:

@SlyGoat:

Natural causes.

No, by surviving every battle and dying a successful, overweight mercenary with heart problems, surrounded by my wenches and wealth.

Respect, yo.

• Overhand maul smash is my favorite attack style by far. Honorable death in my eyes to be crushed in a maul vs maul overhand only duel.

• If I explicitly call for a duel against the other team’s top player (in global chat) and he accepts, I will call you a motherless, honorless scoundrel if you interfere. Otherwise, fair game.

I like to be killed via Agatha bomb cart, so epic XD

• In an honest 1 on 1 fight where my opponent actually used their skill and talents to best me rather than wait for his archer friend to soften me up

• @SharpshotSid:

In an honest 1 on 1 fight where my opponent actually used their skill and talents to best me rather than wait for his archer friend to soften me up

Duel mode servers coming soon. I don’t recommend TO to you :)

• I like jumping to my death, being killed by spikes or in a good fist fight.

Other than that, leave me alone! xD

• @Slaughtervomit:

Overhand maul smash….

IT’S OVERHEAD.

People keep saying overhand overhand overhand

I’ve also seen too many people switch up ‘then’ and ‘than’

• F10… I heart myself 8-)

• @ReMixx:

F10… I heart myself 8-)

Oh yes! How could I forget that one ;)

• Kimiko » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:27 pm
    I like jumping to my death, being killed by spikes or in a good fist fight.

sbt forgot what wittay line I had thought of here hehe. :?
    float like a butterfly sting like a bee Kimiko just remember as I cooked my breakfast.

• @loin:

Kimiko » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:27 pm
    I like jumping to my death, being killed by spikes or in a good fist fight.

sbt forgot what wittay line I had thought of here hehe. :?

Wat. o.O >.> =^.^=

• Either killed in a drawn out 1 on 1 intense fight or me vs a large group bringing half of them down before dying myself ;)

Random but can you imagine your family and friends watching you leaving for battle fully armoured and all honourable etc, and then them having news on your death due to the attack of a vicious goat… yeah…

• I’d like to die any ways except for Mexxx’s fist spam.

• although I have noticed an increase of Man At Arms lately stabbing furiously at me , do they actually run out of stamina? Killed by another Knight in combat. A true warriors way.

• @Scorp:

Random but can you imagine your family and friends watching you leaving for battle fully armoured and all honourable etc, and then them having news on your death due to the attack of a vicious goat… yeah…

The death report to your family… "He pressed F10 by accident. :x "