Minimum rank server?

• im sure it might be a ball ache to make this work… but really… as much as i try to be patient with noobs… they cannot even read simple commands…

‘CAPTURE TREBUCHET 3 FIRST!! to do this u must have 2 people. 1 standing on each piece of wood on either side of it. say ‘I’ if u can read and have read this.’

OMFG RETARDS… is it possible to give admins the ability to make a mininum rank or ‘veteran only’ server? wow that would be nice… people who sometimes respect a 1v1, people dont have to scream orders, people dont have to listen to people screaming orders, people dont have to listen to people spamming X cause they think it sounds good.

/rant.

but srsly… after typing this rant… i think a Vet only server could be nice.

please +1 if u know how to read

• @dirty_malone:

im sure it might be a ball ache to make this work… but really… as much as i try to be patient with noobs… they cannot even read simple commands…

‘CAPTURE TREBUCHET 3 FIRST!! to do this u must have 2 people. 1 standing on each piece of wood on either side of it. say ‘I’ if u can read and have read this.’

OMFG RETARDS… is it possible to give admins the ability to make a mininum rank or ‘veteran only’ server? wow that would be nice… people who sometimes respect a 1v1, people dont have to scream orders, people dont have to listen to people screaming orders, people dont have to listen to people spamming X cause they think it sounds good.

/rant.

but srsly… after typing this rant… i think a Vet only server could be nice.

please +1 if u know how to read

It sounds to me like your problem is that from a pessimistic standpoint, everyone your playing with in an idiot you need to help the community by making them aware of their latent stupidity inability to follow orders. 8-)

Good luck!

• I like playing against noobs. They smash easy! :berz:

• I always spam X. It sounds good.

• Come hither come hither come hither Come hither come hither come hither Come hither come hither come hither Come hither come hither come hither Come hither come hither come hither Come hither come hither come hither Come hither come hither come hither Come hither come hither come hither Come hither come hither come hither

that sound good too.

• @Anonymoose:

Come hither come hither come hither Come hither come hither come hither Come hither come hither come hither Come hither come hither come hither Come hither come hither come hither Come hither come hither come hither Come hither come hither come hither Come hither come hither come hither Come hither come hither come hither

that sound good too.

Come here you. I like yoouuuuuu.