New Gameplay Trailer

• I just watched it, and it was amazing!

The plop of the head hitting the ground at the end was so damn perfect. The blood effects looked great. Loving the blatant first person-ism (to hell with those cowards who choose third person in M&B)! Can’t wait to get my hands on this!

As a side note, I didn’t let myself watch this until I finished a five page essay due tomorrow. CHIVALRY PROMOTES EDUCATION!

• It was quite nice and especially the ending part with the nice clean “surgical” cut. :D
    I was just hoping for more first person action but i guess as Tibberius said more videos are going to follow.

I got a question though. Are those voice (yelling) sound effects in game or they were just added in the video editing. I hope they are in game cause they can trully make a difference.

Looking forward to more videos and the actual release.

EDIT : Can’t get enough of the ending footage. That’s why the first person combat is so much better and immersive than 3rd.

• it’s just a damn good trailer really :D
    also at 27 secs: KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!!!
    but yes that ending basically made my day ^^

• [attachment=0:yxevyzdt]1312312321323ewdadsfsavfxdzsv.jpeg[/attachment:yxevyzdt]

• Needed more lens flare, but dammit give it to me now! XD

• Small question - Will you remove tracers attached to arrows in full release, or are you planning to take route of sparkling stars appearing with sword swing, like many modern games do?

• @CalenLoki:

Small question - Will you remove tracers attached to arrows in full release, or are you planning to take route of sparkling stars appearing with sword swing, like many modern games do?

probs best question i’ve seen on these forums in ages :D

• @Campin:

@CalenLoki:

Small question - Will you remove tracers attached to arrows in full release, or are you planning to take route of sparkling stars appearing with sword swing, like many modern games do?

probs best question i’ve seen on these forums in ages :D

I have to agree to that 100%

• This image limit policy is really hurting my capacity to post. So here´s the link:

http://f.cl.ly/items/1d201V172J2O2I171y … screen.png

• The trailer made my day, adding to the list of games I’m hyped about, old days of Chivalrae shall be relived with flashy new ut engine!

• Game looks hot!